AT-4C, AT-13, AT-14, Corsar, Skif

Euri

AT-4 and AT-7 are not worth your time. AT-13 can destroy US apc/ifv\s. It takes 20 seconds to deploy and pack-up, respectively. It can even KO Abrams from the flank, but I wouldn't count on it. AT-14 destroys apc/ifv's. It can destroy an Abrams if you get a flanking shot. Takes 40 seconds to deploy, no pack-up time. Both of these will most likely be destroyed after the first shot, so have that in mind.

As far as Ukr atmg's go, I've seen them get dazzled by Shtora.

Ok at 14 is great. 2x khriz with vet or crack crwws are excellent and bmp2ms if u can get them.to fire missiles.

I usually place infantry in bldgs eccept some very long range kornets on hillls with trenches. buildings are the only real way u can deal with US thermals

The great thing abt the at7 at13 is itll KO brads shud ko m1s frm the sides and certain angles but theyre blsg setup time is like 13 seconds. thats priceless. the key is massing fire. you want to try to isolate the americans if u can comparmentalize their forces. and when u open up unless its ambush or long range shots frm a kornet or khriz u want it all to open up at once. e.g. u want ur tanks to open fire and order ur atgm teams to open up hopefully you got arty ( on low/max you can take your 152mm batteries and basically make a linus dust cloud of death that follows the american advance. i used to do airburst. now i use a couple 120s for AB and gneral for the 152mms testif has shown airburst arty doesnt degrade tank subsystems.

You want keyhole shots easy egress routes and u defiitely need a tuguska for drones 

You need a small inf screen and want your tanks parkes behind bldgs so enemy armor rolls into their FOV. you.re really not gonna be successful tryn to rol even 90AMs forward firing tryn to fid american armor theyll chop you to pieces.

On the attack or defense su25Ms... target liggt strafing runs really damage avrams sunsystems. then at the end call in a heavy attack for the bombs.

Rpg7s are almost useless against US armor. maybe a lucky shot here and there same with rpg 22s etc. 

If you.re defending either get a bmp2m bttn tac grp( recent sp tests i saw them fire their kornets for the first time. hoaever never in mp ) or the btr82a. parse out the btr82as bc on the defense the btr tac group has a lot more atgm assets.

Never try to reposition your armor or khriz in view of the wnemy. you have to be absolutely sure u cant be fired upon if u swirch ambush spots especiallt with the khriz a friggin assault rifle can deal with that tging it seems. the khriz shines at long range salvo shots.

Guys ive been gone my comp got rlly screwed up and i still havent gotten it fixed ( guaranteed last week my @ss ) and got my heart broken by a beautiful woman so... ya.

Edited by Sublime

As far as the skif its the best ukr atgm though i guess rare irl it accounted for abut 75 percent of my armor kills versus russian  t72b3s last pbem

Prolly about 15 tanks. oe or two due to bmp 2 at 4s rest frm bulats

Edited by Sublime

Thanks for the info!

I'm sorry to hear about the woman.  I honestly mean this, one thing I have learned in life, as much as it hurts now and you might not believe me today, but I promise you there are a TON of other women out there for you, who you will find absolutely amazing, and vice versa.  Seriously man.  Just stay positive.

One things that bugs me is the almost instant reaction the M1A2 has when it is fired upon by an At-13  from the sides or behind. I mean instant ! it detects the launch as soon as it leaves the launcher and start turning to put the front of the armor towards the incoming At-13. even at close range where the reaction time is 1-3 seconds. I mean it's good but not THAT good. Many rear and side ambush shots where ruined by this unrealistically fast reaction time. AT-13 is SACLOS. it does not trigger the LWR meaning the commanderust detect the launch visually.

16 hours ago, Vanir Ausf B said:

Anything that triggers the LWR is worthless IMO so I favor the AT-13.

10 hours ago, antaress73 said:

<Snip>  AT-13 is SACLOS. it does not trigger the LWR meaning the commander must detect the launch visually.

I may have just found my favorite Russian AT weapon.  :)

The at 13 is problematic idk if .04 fixed it but it shuda been able to penetrate abrams turret and hull sides at angles and cudnt before @antaress proved it. 

I  also was completely clieless but this iswhy no matter how old or ezperienced u are u shud listen - i had zero clue bmp2ms could have an at14 launcher dismounted from infantry. thats a game changer for me. when my comp works my opponents will rue the day @red_reporter discoveted that lil nug.

But yes it setsup fadt in bldgs as redfor bldgs are your only real hope besoes extreme long range ( at least 2500m ) kornet fire ( xtreme long range for cm.. )

And then usually i fot them in a trench kn a hill and there will be other trenches for eother repositioning or so they catch the recon by fire. whilst the statemwnt someone made abt you writing off at assets as soon as they fire - its usually true against the us. especiay if you want a K Kill on US army the ambush is gonna get the wrath. thing is the US army cant trade their m2s and m1s for lousy at13 teams in more or less suicide ambush missions with the recon squada frm the bttn tac grp providing an inf screen and also load wm up with rpg 26s etc so they can contribute. plus i love the sound for that weapon. its distinctly nasty sound and russian distinctly. 

With ur at 13s and kornetd in bldgs long range doing fire ( give em cover armor arcs and leave em alone is my advice.. m2s are as dangerous as m1s really yes the m1 is more dangerous but jeez man the brad will reliably kill russias premier battle tank from any side even front maybe every time. )

Backed up by also t90as on defense ams on offense (idk y dont ask me. i never usr t72s ive just had lousy luck with them )

And with your tanks keyholed and in ambush with khrizs and also rlly try to have  a shuttle platoon of tanks.

Shuttle plt is this for russians

3 or 4 tanks. you have to scout yournterrain and based on your defense if possible you want to be able to move them to at least 75 percent of what u consider ur defensive strongpoints or offensice major onjectives.  only use these tamks to move if youre certain the enemy cannot see them whilst in transit and that their transit ends before being in sight of the enemy. ideally they park and the m1 rolls arnd the next turn.

You use these tanks as a firebrigade and dont count on em for much. even on offensice you basically have to bait the blufor into counterattacis and blunders you have to think defensively even when attacking.

If youre like me and find perverse pleasure on buying ap mines even though theyre not wrth the points and you.re actuallt good enough to get 8 ton10 US casualties every time you use them ur perfect for redfor.  tip - put ap mines at building entrances and exits. never at barns. Obvious stuff like man size holes.in.courtyard fences or walls.. in like an obvious piece.of cover in sparse area.also  sometimes buy fortifications and put mines in them. the great thing is even if the human doesht fall for it a panicked tacai will :)

As far as the patch its good mews i havent seen it. im.disappointed that indidnt notice anythin abt abrams armor vis a vis the saxhorn but my biggest 2 gripes are

BFC is NEVER going to satisfy everyone in the great russkie atgm debate on vehicles.  there should be a toggle. tac ai decides or atgms only.

And also Non LWR abrams. the us has enuff advantages just make it a choice i mean we can fix on lwrs that dont exist in m1a2s for free and aps we dnt have for more points?

I think it should be an option.

And fortiications more expensive. whaaa?

Edited by Sublime

Ll

18 hours ago, Vanir Ausf B said:

Anything that triggers the LWR is worthless IMO so I favor the AT-13.

Completely disagree.

All thebrussian tanks can andnwill reliably kill abrams. especially if youre doing it right and its not 1 on 1. 2 if youre playing like i know YOU are capable of that LWR will go off but so will 3 125mm cannons and a salvo of at15s that are using radar

@hattori thanks man. lol me and her are back together. for this 2 hrs. smh..

Edited by Sublime

On ukraine..skifs are awesome. unfortunayely the autoloader makes russian tanks sooo vulnerable to losing a crewmember. still even bulat spotting is so bad i always unbutton my t64s. always.

The cmdrs DO have binocs.

For ukraine a great killer of russian armor is precision arty. you cant count on much else besides the skifsmore thoughts on ukr later. i had a great snippet and i blanked out

1 hour ago, Sublime said:

i had zero clue bmp2ms could have an at14 launcher dismounted from infantry. thats a game changer for me. when my comp works my opponents will rue the day @red_reporter discoveted that lil nug.

I'm pretty sure that'e exactly a bug, the launcher can't be used even if it can be dismounted.  It appears all missile armed vehicles have a similar bug.  Note I haven't tried it myself, I'm holding off upgrading until I'm done with my current DAR.

5 hours ago, Sublime said:

The at 13 is problematic idk if .04 fixed it but it shuda been able to penetrate abrams turret and hull sides at angles and cudnt before @antaress proved it. 

I  also was completely clieless but this iswhy no matter how old or ezperienced u are u shud listen - i had zero clue bmp2ms could have an at14 launcher dismounted from infantry. thats a game changer for me. when my comp works my opponents will rue the day @red_reporter discoveted that lil nug.

But yes it setsup fadt in bldgs as redfor bldgs are your only real hope besoes extreme long range ( at least 2500m ) kornet fire ( xtreme long range for cm.. )

And then usually i fot them in a trench kn a hill and there will be other trenches for eother repositioning or so they catch the recon by fire. whilst the statemwnt someone made abt you writing off at assets as soon as they fire - its usually true against the us. especiay if you want a K Kill on US army the ambush is gonna get the wrath. thing is the US army cant trade their m2s and m1s for lousy at13 teams in more or less suicide ambush missions with the recon squada frm the bttn tac grp providing an inf screen and also load wm up with rpg 26s etc so they can contribute. plus i love the sound for that weapon. its distinctly nasty sound and russian distinctly. 

With ur at 13s and kornetd in bldgs long range doing fire ( give em cover armor arcs and leave em alone is my advice.. m2s are as dangerous as m1s really yes the m1 is more dangerous but jeez man the brad will reliably kill russias premier battle tank from any side even front maybe every time. )

Backed up by also t90as on defense ams on offense (idk y dont ask me. i never usr t72s ive just had lousy luck with them )

And with your tanks keyholed and in ambush with khrizs and also rlly try to have  a shuttle platoon of tanks.

Shuttle plt is this for russians

3 or 4 tanks. you have to scout yournterrain and based on your defense if possible you want to be able to move them to at least 75 percent of what u consider ur defensive strongpoints or offensice major onjectives.  only use these tamks to move if youre certain the enemy cannot see them whilst in transit and that their transit ends before being in sight of the enemy. ideally they park and the m1 rolls arnd the next turn.

You use these tanks as a firebrigade and dont count on em for much. even on offensice you basically have to bait the blufor into counterattacis and blunders you have to think defensively even when attacking.

If youre like me and find perverse pleasure on buying ap mines even though theyre not wrth the points and you.re actuallt good enough to get 8 ton10 US casualties every time you use them ur perfect for redfor.  tip - put ap mines at building entrances and exits. never at barns. Obvious stuff like man size holes.in.courtyard fences or walls.. in like an obvious piece.of cover in sparse area.also  sometimes buy fortifications and put mines in them. the great thing is even if the human doesht fall for it a panicked tacai will :)

As far as the patch its good mews i havent seen it. im.disappointed that indidnt notice anythin abt abrams armor vis a vis the saxhorn but my biggest 2 gripes are

BFC is NEVER going to satisfy everyone in the great russkie atgm debate on vehicles.  there should be a toggle. tac ai decides or atgms only.

And also Non LWR abrams. the us has enuff advantages just make it a choice i mean we can fix on lwrs that dont exist in m1a2s for free and aps we dnt have for more points?

I think it should be an option.

And fortiications more expensive. whaaa?

It can now penetrate the m1's turret side on a regular basis in 1.04, tested it. BUT it detects the launch and reacts so fast you rarely hit the sides.

Edited by antaress73