bullets fly through a concrete DoD

I recall an ancient CMSF conversation on this. This isn't 'really' happening, its a graphics affect of WeGo replay. The same thing played Realtime you wouldn't see this. Realtime and WeGo maths and trajectories and results are exactly the same, its just the replay graphics that can get a bit out of sync.

42 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I recall an ancient CMSF conversation on this. This isn't 'really' happening, its a graphics affect of WeGo replay. The same thing played Realtime you wouldn't see this. Realtime and WeGo maths and trajectories and results are exactly the same, its just the replay graphics that can get a bit out of sync.

No, it happened to me in real time play on the second mission, and my troops were definitely getting whacked by it.

Copy and paste from the other thread on this:

Bunkers are strange creatures in the CMx2 world. As Emrys mentioned, game engine appears to treat them as immobilized vehicles in some ways so the same rules that apply to vehicles apply to bunkers to a large extent. That means units can fire through their own bunkers but incoming fire is deflected*.

* Some incoming enemy fire appears to go through the bunkers, judging from the tracers. But MikeyD is correct that this graphical effect only happens in turn-based mode and does not appear to ever cause casualties

Edited by Vanir Ausf B

while he was busy bullets is not my enemy is not flying through it, and see it as a booth there lies the enemy, they in an emphasis do not see it do not make it simple as the main building to discuss not so important things and serious mistakes do not pay attention here and the fantastic visibility of the hopper and the bullet fly through him, isn't it necessary to fix?

Edited by killerkzz

26 minutes ago, killerkzz said:

while he was busy bullets is not my enemy is not flying through it, and see it as a booth there lies the enemy, they in an emphasis do not see it do not make it simple as the main building to discuss not so important things and serious mistakes do not pay attention here and the fantastic visibility of the hopper and the bullet fly through him, isn't it necessary to fix?

I cannot understand your sentence. I think you are using automatic translation. Please write again. Please use short and simple sentences. Automatic translation works better with short and simple sentences.

On 4/13/2016 at 5:35 AM, Bulletpoint said:

I cannot understand your sentence. I think you are using automatic translation. Please write again. Please use short and simple sentences. Automatic translation works better with short and simple sentences.

:lol: i had to reread that as i just skimmed through it the first time.

On 4/13/2016 at 4:06 AM, killerkzz said:

I like it just the way it is*.  And it perfectly clear to me, well chosen sentence length**.

*True

**Jk ;)