Rubber Banding FB

I saw some rubber banding on the bridge in the FB demo.  It cleared up after this turn.  I just wanted to make sure that I recorded any technical issues I observed.  

I've got the save file and everything.  This occurs for the whole minute of the turn.  I'll get the save file uploaded too.    

Save File : 

http://www.filedropper.com/adecembermorning001-setup001-t1downbanding

Edited by simon21

Bridges are really tough to debug because, well, they're used so rarely. Its not as though there's continuous highway traffic across those things. So if an issue pop up one time out 20 it's going to only show up very rarely during gameplay. And probably only in one play mode. Plus there's twenty two separate bridge models in CMFB. So if you spot a glitch did it happen on the 56 meter stone bridge or 40 meter urban bridge? And can you duplicate that problem on 36 meter railroad bridge?

4 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

Looking forward to seeing someone pop in to explain this as being a highly realistic feature based on an obscure real-life tactic of driving back and forth on bridges to clear them of mines or whatever ;) 

Ok, Bullet, Leave IanL out of the picture as he hasn't commented on this yet ;)

6 hours ago, simon21 said:

I saw some rubber banding on the bridge in the FB demo.  It cleared up after this turn.  I just wanted to make sure that I recorded any technical issues I observed.  

I've got the save file and everything.  This occurs for the whole minute of the turn.  I'll get the save file uploaded too.    

Save File : 

http://www.filedropper.com/adecembermorning001-setup001-t1downbanding

File grabbed.

Sigh.  Bridge bugs get fixed.  Thanks @simon21 I see @ChrisND has already picked up your save. I get it bridges are frustrating because these kind of things keep popping up.  It is a drag, I agree.  Please keep reporting them and BFC will keep on fixing them.  Perhaps some day years will go by without seeing more issues.

The Stug thing is, well, not a bug as far as I can tell - to me it looks like change it and it causes other problems that are just as bad.  The latest thread on the subject does not indicate that BFC thinks there is an issue.  I know, you know I don't so:  Set your expectations accordingly.  And hate me all you want :D  I'll keep kicking ass and taking names with my Stugs.

Edited to add: well look at that

BFC are going to look at it.  See they don't do what I say every time :D

Edited by IanL