FYI Battlefront

"Would they release it so late in the day?"

BFC guys work WEIRD schedules. I recall once sending Steve a work email at 3am and getting an immediate response (we're in the same time zones). I never did learn if he was just going to bed or just getting up.

Traditionally, BF releases a game at about 2 pm, when I'm at work and can't download it.  

They send a "secret" e-mail to people who have preordered, which is typically posted on the forums within 30 minutes.  If work is slow that afternoon, I can read about people downloading it!

By the time I get home, everyone knows and the download takes forever...

I mean, it still beats the old days when we had to wait the 2-5 days for the CD to arrive in the mail from Maine and the forum was filled with people posting as it arrived.  "It's in Ohio!  It's still not in Texas!"  

24 minutes ago, Andrew H. said:

I mean, it still beats the old days when we had to wait the 2-5 days for the CD to arrive in the mail from Maine and the forum was filled with people posting as it arrived.  "It's in Ohio!  It's still not in Texas!"  

Are they still using the Pony Express in Texas? I know they are very fond of their frontier traditions...

;)

Michael