Stuka Siren Sound Mod?

against other aircraft, yes, no enemy aircraft, just as lethal as 1940

Right, and how often were "no enemy aircraft" around in 1944? There's a darn good reason the Luftwaffe switched to the Fw 190 as its main low-level ground attack aircraft. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bullletpoint

May I ask why you dont own it?

I started with CMBN and that has kept me busy till now.. I'm starting to wonder which game or expansion to buy next. Still haven't decided, and my current laptop is far from ideal. So, when I find a nice laptop deal I'll move on either CMRT or CMFI. OR maybe just to Commonwalth Forces. I heard the campaigns are good in that one, where RT gets somewhat less praise. As a single player, campaign quality means a LOT to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Stuka Siren? That can be helped. I have two files available. Not really mods, but sound files, working with CM. If you rename and copy them to Z, they can be played as music splash or intro music or with the results screen....

Anybody who wants to incorporate them into a "real" sound mod: Feel free.

If you are interested, just PM me.

• 2 months later...

Stuka Siren? That can be helped. I have two files available. Not really mods, but sound files, working with CM. If you rename and copy them to Z, they can be played as music splash or intro music or with the results screen....

Anybody who wants to incorporate them into a "real" sound mod: Feel free.

If you are interested, just PM me.

Does this only work as intro and splash background sounds? Or does it work in game when an aircraft is making a bomb run. If it works when an aircraft is making a bomb run will it sound for all German aircraft or just the Stuka?

As it is, it's just a wav-file. It has about the right length for the intro and splash music or for the results screen.

To use it in-game you again would have to re-name it according to the file you want to replace. And then you will probably have to cut it to the right size. 1.50min or what ever it is, is probably too long for a sound effect.

Principally, each mod file replaces one original file. So you could use it for anything you want. But to bring into shape is "real modders" work. I am not up to that.