Favorite WW2 Film Scenes

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if it is the only way but I simply run the youtube vid I want, click and select the address (the same as in your blue link above) then ctrl+v in the message body (right click and paste does not seem to work).

like so:

BTW, thanx for that link. I had never heard of that show/mini series before !

Edited by Chirac75

I like the armor attack part of Fury.  It's a bit condensed in terms of ranges and spacing, but it just looks awesome with real tanks churning real mud, infantry jogging behind and tracers (CGI, but still good) everywhere.  The follow on attack to the village was also awesome in capturing both the apocalyptic feeling of 1945, and did well in terms of bypassing the movie stereotype of what the end of the war looked like.

Also dead nazis.  More movies need dead nazis.  

After setting off a smokescreen, Bond lays a hurting on SPECTRE assassin Red Grant in the closed quarters of a train cabin; the result is as vicious as anything in the Connery Bond films. Connery's athleticism is apparent.

Wiki:

Connery was a keen footballer, having played for Bonnyrigg Rose in his younger days. He was offered a trial with East Fife. While on tour with South Pacific, Connery played in a football match against a local team that Matt Busby, manager of Manchester United, happened to be scouting.[25] According to reports, Busby was impressed with his physical prowess and offered Connery a contract worth £25 a week immediately after the game. Connery admits that he was tempted to accept, but he recalls, "I realised that a top-class footballer could be over the hill by the age of 30, and I was already 23. I decided to become an actor and it turned out to be one of my more intelligent moves.

Edited by Childress