AXIS HQ/AAR CMPzC Operation Nyakleves

Forest battle, turn 4.

Panicked T-34 ko'ed. 5 t-34's down in total. Two more spotted far behind.

Stug is moving back to our main line of defense to avoid suspected russian infantry assault on his position.

Hauptmann Serk

Note: For some reason. I can't post a screenshot here. Image sent to kohlenklau to see if he can upload it.

In the end is a little success, stray team destroyed one T-34, more fortunate than planned action as it happens in war  :)

Any new updates on your engagement?

If the engagement is complete, can you send a summary of what happened?  Did you have to leave the battlefield or did you stay and finish the engagement?

Forest battle, turn 4.

Panicked T-34 ko'ed. 5 t-34's down in total. Two more spotted far behind.

Stug is moving back to our main line of defense to avoid suspected russian infantry assault on his position.

Hauptmann Serk

Note: For some reason. I can't post a screenshot here. Image sent to kohlenklau to see if he can upload it.

Send me the image and maybe I can post it here.

Any new engagement updates?

Hauptmann Serk

Great job in taking out the T-34s.  Have you seen any infantry?

So far I've seen only 3 infantry units, including one that got wiped out.  There is not much movement right now. In any case, his infantry is out of tank support.

Edited by Serk

MIGOJO BATTLE IS OVER AND I WILL NOW SECURE ACCESS DURING POST BATTLE PROCESSING:

I will post results to your forces for the Migojo battle.

I will also post some results for enemy but with a suitable layer of fog of war.

X dead/wounded seen on the battlefield, x men captured. vehicles, etc.

Thanks for playing!

If you have any feedback, criticisms, suggestions, etc. Please provide via PM. :D

Just wanted to say I'm very impressed by the efforts and creativity you are all putting into this project, especially of course Kohlenklau.

I'm on the sidelines, but I'm sure I and many others would appreciate some "situatuon reports" once in a while, with some screnshots of the high points of each battle, casualty reports, and how the operation is generally unfolding :)