AXIS HQ/AAR CMPzC Operation Nyakleves

@mjkerner, @Heinrich505, @Jaeger Jonzo, @Richtig, @Serk (FGM), @Fredrock1957, @fenthedog, @mirekm61

Here is the latest Allied INTSUM with casualties to the best of knowledge.

I had to take liberties on which units the casualties are in but i know the casualty count is correct.

230600SEP44%20Turn%201a%20Soviet%20Casua

@kohlenklau

Can you please send/post an updated German OOB like this one http://community.battlefront.com/topic/120078-axis-hqaar-cmpzc-operation-nyakleves/page-3#entry1618417?  I am looking at using this diagram as our German combat strength tracker for SITREPs much like the Allied one posted above.

I believe I will start posting the moves later today.  There will be two engagements to be fought if the forces can get to the locations that I have designated.

I am still trying to figure out how to get people involved with units.  I know it should not be too difficult.

OK folks I am soliciting two new commanders for this turn.

Serk you still have command of 52 Pz Jg Abt, 46 Fusilier BN, Volksdeutsche Kp.  This way you will fight on the same map board if there is another battle against these units.

The movement plan executes two engagements.

1. 1 & 2 /Aufkl Abt Who would like to be commander of this engagement?
  2. 1 Pz Rgt 23, 2 Pz Rgt 23, I/128 PG Rgt, II/128 PG Rgt Who would like to be commander of this engagement?