can not activate CMBN 3.11

I agree Ian. There are civil and uncivil complaints so there's that distinction too. I try to be as civil as possible in any life situation including in the gaming forums. But I do understand how you can "lose it" when things get avry.

It's not a black and white situation really. I try to help other users with issues or quedtions when I can and I also try to be funny and crack a joke or two just for the fun part. I received lots of constructive help from community not to say all the mods/scenarios/campaigns so this is how I try to give back. It makes one feel happy and fulfilled.

When I've got something critical to say I do say it with the intent to give guidelines to the devs that I think could improve something for the future. So far staff helped me a,lot and were very supportive so I feel line I belong to a very special group. Not many games (forums) out there where you can claim that.

I probably average about 1 ticket a month from someone saying they purchased the game somewhere and are asking me for a key. My favorite is this one that came across a few weeks. The guy was adamant that he had purchased the game and demanded a key. As proof of ownership he sent me this:

LOL brilliant - crazy what some people think they can get away with. Did you tell him the key was printed on the back of the box?

Had you ever heard of that game before?

But I do understand how you can "lose it" when things get avry.

Yeah, I hate it when I lose it.

So far staff helped me a,lot and were very supportive so I feel line I belong to a very special group. Not many games (forums) out there where you can claim that.

Indeed - help has always come through so I am glad of that.

I probably average about 1 ticket a month from someone saying they purchased the game somewhere and are asking me for a key. My favorite is this one that came across a few weeks. The guy was adamant that he had purchased the game and demanded a key. As proof of ownership he sent me this:

IMG_20141019_222442-1_zps2dc4bb62.jpg

Yeah, that was me. Now I am stuck with this slow paced, boring and graphically outdated game I didnt want and cant even update without key.

I demand a vehicle pack with heli riding flamethrower infantry and the ability to pick up SMGs!!! - and the key!!!

But in this case they did due to the outage. And railed on BF, rightly so.

Perhaps BF should ask their copy protection authorisation provider nicely to investigate failover systems or some kind of redundancy.

Rightly so? C'mon man the entire cloud was down for a couple hours - 1. it isn't the end of the world if you have to wait a couple hours and 2. just exactly how much influence do you think BF has? If they could do this they could also insure we don't get screwed by driver updates for graphics cards.

Isn't there a point where we can pretend to be adults and say an entire portion of the network is hosed, so maybe I can read a book or even have a conversation with another human being and set the game down? Or is the only possible automatic response to rage against a game manufacturer?

God forbid we have an electrical outage.

Rightly so? C'mon man the entire cloud was down for a couple hours - 1. it isn't the end of the world if you have to wait a couple hours and 2. just exactly how much influence do you think BF has? If they could do this they could also insure we don't get screwed by driver updates for graphics cards.

Isn't there a point where we can pretend to be adults and say an entire portion of the network is hosed, so maybe I can read a book or even have a conversation with another human being and set the game down? Or is the only possible automatic response to rage against a game manufacturer?

God forbid we have an electrical outage.

Hear, hear! But hey this is the internet right??

Ah, now I've got it working.

I was not aware that the code in the e-mail for the download is not always the same as the code given with the purchase record in 'my account' in the BFC store for the same item.

To paraphrase Dante, "Do not abandon hope, all ye who enter here!"

Like many I've tried to activate the new 3.11 patch with out luck.

I'm not even getting a start page with a version number. Just an activation window or box.

(PC computer)

The best thing to do is log a help desk ticket: http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/ BFC will work hard to get you guys sorted out. They always have for me.