The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Why? Does the typewriter cover the screen.... well duurr!

Noba.

Good god, THAT is what passes for humor in Oz? No wonder you wrestle crocodiles and swim with great whites. Yes removing yourself from the gene pool does sound like a good idea. Could you speed it up a bit, we don't want to take the chance you might somehow inadvertently breed.

Note to self, add a slide to PowerPoint on "humor" in Oz.

Good god, THAT is what passes for humor in Oz? No wonder you wrestle crocodiles and swim with great whites. Yes removing yourself from the gene pool does sound like a good idea. Could you speed it up a bit, we don't want to take the chance you might somehow inadvertently breed.

Note to self, add a slide to PowerPoint on "humor" in Oz.

And it's not just the Great Whites and Crocodiles, they have jellyfish ... freaking jellyfish mind you, that are among the deadliest in the world. And don't get me started on the number of highly venomous snakes, one of which is called the Common Brown Snake ... COMMON for the luv of Gawd! And let's not forget the mammals, the platypus is renowned for having a venomous spike ... on their rear feet ... of only the male. And naturally they have a truly nasty little spider called the Sydney Funnel Web which a website states is "without a doubt the deadliest spider in Australia, and possibly the world." I found that on a website entitled Australia's TEN Most dangerous spiders.

The really sad part is that it doesn't seem to have curbed the population much. I've often said that the Great Barrier Reef wasn't to keep us out, it was to keep them IN.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

And it's not just the Great Whites and Crocodiles, they have jellyfish ... freaking jellyfish mind you, that are among the deadliest in the world. And don't get me started on the number of highly venomous snakes, one of which is called the Common Brown Snake ... COMMON for the luv of Gawd! And let's not forget the mammals, the platypus is renowned for having a venomous spike ... on their rear feet ... of only the male. And naturally they have a truly nasty little spider called the Sydney Funnel Web which a website states is "without a doubt the deadliest spider in Australia, and possibly the world." I found that on a website entitled Australia's TEN Most dangerous spiders.

The really sad part is that it doesn't seem to have curbed the population much. I've often said that the Great Barrier Reef wasn't to keep us out, it was to keep them IN.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

You were probably taught a lot of these facts in school. But then you probably didn’t appreciate a lot of things about school until you got older. Little things, like being spanked by a middle aged woman, something you now pay good money for.

The really sad part is that it doesn't seem to have curbed the population much.

Your Leige,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

Sure it has - Noba is our version of a "survivor". He is the prime example of a desperate gene trying to make it any way it can, with whatever it has to hand. In other words, he's an Australian. Snakes and spiders and crocs and sharks and box jelly fish and spiders and stingrays and stonefish and snakes and dingoes and - by the way, the Austral indigene learned which three or four of the 1200 species of available vegetable material wouldn't kill you in hours, then went on to populate one of the largest pieces of waste land you'll ever come across. Thinly populated, I grant you, but the environment is pretty harsh. It didn't get any easier for them when shotguns arrived, not for them nor the snakes.

You were probably taught a lot of these facts in school. But then you probably didn’t appreciate a lot of things about school until you got older. Little things, like being spanked by a middle aged woman, something you now pay good money for.
Ah yes, the charm of younger women ... not that you'd know.

Joe

Actually, we hate you typing on anything.

Look I was being a good sport helping you write those letters home to the families of your pixeltruppen, but if you are gonna be like that you can write those dozens of virtual letters yourself.

Oh gawd am I going to now have to explain what dozens is to Boo?

Okay take off your shoes and count your toes on your left foot. See that there are 6 now count your toes on your right foot... Oh wait you have 7 there. Well anyway that is a baker's dozen, close enough. So now imagine all those toes had twins and then throw in a couple more for good luck. Yeah now you can grasp . . . No not with your toes Boo. You can understand ... Oh forget it. It is a lot Boo. Maybe Watcher can take you on a tour once graves registration arrives to start digging the mass virtual grave.

sburke After reviewing your posts to insure I did not misunderstand you at any time I have come to the realization that you personify the decline of western civilization.

PS: Am glad you achieved the honor of being accepted to the University of Phoenix Online. You must be very proud.

PS: Am glad you achieved the honor of being accepted to the University of Phoenix Online. You must be very proud.

heh heh a slight diversion- I installed the phone system for Univ of Phoenix when they first came to SF- it was that experience that taught me not to bother with them.

Meanwhile whatever you might think of my scholastic achievements, my troopers definitely have a better throwing arm than yours. Took me a long time to figure out what that second explosion was- turns out it was the grenade your trooper dropped after mine hit him in the head. You'll notice your grenade exploded exactly 180 degrees from the direction you should have been throwing it. Hint - that usually ends up not working too well.

Schooled.

ng cavscout does the House of Rune give classes on throwing? You may want to start. I could possibly lend you some help if My Liege - Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT - Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House wasn't already convinced trying to teach you guys anything wasn't already worse than trying to teach an Aussie what utensils and tools were for.

heh heh a slight diversion- I installed the phone system for Univ of Phoenix when they first came to SF- it was that experience that taught me not to bother with them.

Meanwhile whatever you might think of my scholastic achievements, my troopers definitely have a better throwing arm than yours. Took me a long time to figure out what that second explosion was- turns out it was the grenade your trooper dropped after mine hit him in the head. You'll notice your grenade exploded exactly 180 degrees from the direction you should have been throwing it. Hint - that usually ends up not working too well.

Schooled.

ng cavscout does the House of Rune give classes on throwing? You may want to start. I could possibly lend you some help if My Liege - Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT - Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House wasn't already convinced trying to teach you guys anything wasn't already worse than trying to teach an Aussie what utensils and tools were for.

Quite correct My Most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire sburke. Of course even chimps have been known to use tools, such as using a stick to probe a termite mound. Our Australians have been observed using the same technique on their nostrils.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

Hey, the virtual cheerleaders are hot.

You waste of human flesh,………. you air sucking organ bag, I post to you, you walking amoeba through tears of pity. Do you realize you're one stupid post away from living the rest of your life with 10 cats?

Virtual women are what you consider an achievement in a relationship with women? Bet your drooling to buy the Ocular Rift 3D headset, what a mess for mother to clean up. Have you ever talked to a woman without having to give your credit card number?

Look I can barely tolerate you but for heaven’s sake man, snap out of it. Stop going to strip bars and at least try to engage real females in conversation. And if you must frequent the Bada Bing Gentleman's Club at least remember these few items.

Stop holding that one dollar bill in your hand with a death grip and waving it around at her like it's the deed to the Trump Towers... what the hell do you want her to do, marry you ? It's a freakin dollar, put it down on the tip rail already.

Stop asking her if her boobs are real. They’re as real as her affection for you.

Stop asking her out. You're a smelly, fat loser and the only reason she smiles and coos at you is because she wants your money. Outside of the club she wouldn't even fart your way.

Seriously no, her name is not Vixen Blue.

And a general rule to abide by is don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other. So get it together lad and face the real world. Although you might want to get the ok from your liege Joe Shaw, as he must be beaming in admiration at another fine inductee into the Shavian House.

Stop going to strip bars and at least try to engage real females in conversation.

It's doubtful that he associates with any women who are capable of making intelligent conversation, and wouldn't recognize the difference if he did. The limits of conversation would be him asking, "How much?" and her naming a price.

Michael