The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Ah it is a beautiful thing to see ones tutoring bearing fruit. Now granted sburke had some native talent already, no question there, but under my inspired leadership he has truly blossomed and is matching, and may I say besting, some of the lesser lights around here {snee .. Boo Radley ... ze}.

Once again my judgement is proven infallible.

Justicar Joe when you got nuthin' to say, by golly you just come right out say it don’t cha?

sburke is an example of meeting and besting other posters? Really?

You apply that kind of logic to games as well? That would explain why you rate Chutes and Ladders in your Top 10.

You recoil at the thought of being non relevant, and here you are taking active steps to make it happen.

I’m sure sburke had superpowers till his therapist took them away. However at this stage of his useless, meaningless, existence; he runs around his mother’s basement with arms out in front of him wearing long underwear and a towel.

I’m sure sburke had superpowers till his therapist took them away. However at this stage of his useless, meaningless, existence; he runs around his mother’s basement with arms out in front of him wearing long underwear and a towel.

Wait, you aren't still running around your mother's basement WITHOUT the long john's and a towel are you? eeewwwww

And my therapist did not take away my superpowers. She only said that I need to keep them to myself or face the petty jealousies of mere mortals.

Wait, you aren't still running around your mother's basement WITHOUT the long john's and a towel are you? eeewwwww

And my therapist did not take away my superpowers. She only said that I need to keep them to myself or face the petty jealousies of mere mortals.

Remember when I asked for your opinion? Yea I don’t either.

Do you take screenshots and then go ask your mom what to post back? Because people like you are the reason there’s instructions on toothpaste.

Relax, Just A little good natured ribbing. Most assuredly less than the cruel jeers and taunts of small children that greet you every time you emerge from your house.

P.S. You still wearing your bunny costume for Halloween?

Hey wait, where is that StuG going, come back come back...... run away run away. There's some Monty Python material there for ya.

You are lucky we were letting the trainee test fire the bazooka or you'd be short one StuG.

What it was doing turned backwards I have no idea, gave it a move to order and should have been facing your guy.

Oh, Niiiiiidannnnnnnnnn!

Why were so many of your troops clustered waaaaaaay back at the rear of the map?

How can they fight if they're hiding behind buildings and stuff?

My Waffen SS was hoping for a Sooper Colossal Victory instead of just your normal, every day Major Victory.

I are sad now.

Its a new tactical ploy, run to the rear edge of the map and hope time runs out before contact is made.

You have used it yourdelf no doubt.

Are you going to upgrade, slacker?

Hoping time will run out before contact in the rear? What the hell are you two playing?
sburke, some things are better left unasked ... for fear they might be answered.

Some excellent taunting by the way, I fear that your competition is just overmatched but we game with who we have not with whom we'd like to have.

But don't be neglecting your studies, remember that you have to complete your critical analysis of my epic post "The Justicar at the Bar." Double spaced and a minimum of 15 pages with footnotes.

I know, I know, some squires aren't required to do the work that squires of the Shavian House are assigned, but you'll be the better Knight for it. We have only to look at the example of NG Cavscout to see the tragic results of latchkey Squires, left to their own devices and all too often falling in with the wrong crowd.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

But don't be neglecting your studies, remember that you have to complete your critical analysis of my epic post "The Justicar at the Bar." Double spaced and a minimum of 15 pages with footnotes.

I know, I know, some squires aren't required to do the work that squires of the Shavian House are assigned, but you'll be the better Knight for it. We have only to look at the example of NG Cavscout to see the tragic results of latchkey Squires, left to their own devices and all too often falling in with the wrong crowd.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

I have actually been spending my time in the Shavian House Hall of Archives. I have been trying to research this moment when Stuka was somehow inadvertently correct about something. So far I found one old yellow, tattered page with some references to Stuka, hell being particularly cold, pigs migrating from Canada to warmer climates in formation and a margin note that as near as I can decipher says something like "the Black Plague was nothing compared to this...".

I have actually been spending my time in the Shavian House Hall of Archives. I have been trying to research this moment when Stuka was somehow inadvertently correct about something. So far I found one old yellow, tattered page with some references to Stuka, hell being particularly cold, pigs migrating from Canada to warmer climates in formation and a margin note that as near as I can decipher says something like "the Black Plague was nothing compared to this...".

Yet another example of a proper Squire lads, one who undertakes original research into an important topic.

I don't recall the reference to the Black Plague ... it might have been something noted by one of my previous Squires, perhaps Agua Perdido. He was a stickler for research that lad was.

Had it been MY note it probably would have made reference to the TYPE of plague, Bubonic, Pneumonic or Septicemic ... it's something of a hobby of mine.

But good work sburke, you are once again showing your mettle and it's appreciated.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

Yet another example of a proper Squire lads, one who undertakes original research into an important topic.

I don't recall the reference to the Black Plague ... it might have been something noted by one of my previous Squires, perhaps Agua Perdido. He was a stickler for research that lad was.

Had it been MY note it probably would have made reference to the TYPE of plague, Bubonic, Pneumonic or Septicemic ... it's something of a hobby of mine.

But good work sburke, you are once again showing your mettle and it's appreciated.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

Royale brownnoser I say.

You mean the one pummeling your men mercilessly as they huddle in terror?

Meanwhile the ssn Voyeur is slowly learning his lesson. My men watched as he carelessly placed a Stug in plain view unattended for turn after turn. Let us go get her my men cried, but I cautioned them it was likely a trap. Finally they cried, death was preferable to this boredom, they would rather go down as men than continue to be taunted thus. And so I loosed my brave ferocious warriors. Deep into enemy territory they ventured waiting to be ambushed at any second. Finally they came upon their prize, and once again voyeur was flaunting an enticing flank. This time however it was not an easily rattled youngster, but an older more experienced man. Master of his Domain! He slowly, carefully and lovingly extended and sighted his long... bazooka. Voyeur had mistaken my troops of having that same predilection, but no these are not men content to watch. They cry for action, to be loosed upon their quarry. A prize to bring back to the Shavian Hall to show those who would stroll into the cesspool and issue their challenge. Shavian House is not to be trifled with. If you are looking for an easy victory go pick on Boo or Nidan1. If not a victory at least they appear easy.