The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

I will be leaving for the glorious Northern Woods later today Joe Shaw, that will give you plenty of time to contemplate the messages the Gods are trying to send to you in the eddys and shapes the breeze makes of the smoke from your burning vehicles.

See kids, Joe Shaw is using his well trained and equipped German Reconnaissance troopers in the way so many manuever commanders before him have, by marking the lines of enemy contact with large smoke signals from their burning scout cars. The heaped bodies of their crews are just to make sure the visually impaired can trace the line by smell as well.

After losing 3 PSW's in less than 30 seconds, I imagine his Pixeltruppen will be contemplating what sins they committed in a previous life as to have such horrendous Karma so as to be saddled with Joe Shaw as a leader.

You know what they say about Joe Shaw "..." well, not much actually, nothing good anyway.

As for Nidan1, the ridge line he tried so... well... insert random adverb here (valiantly isn't really the word, how about ineffectually?) to hold, it is currently being well fertilized with German corpses in preparation for being turned into the latest "Glorious Collective Farm" for the greater glory of the Workers and Peasants.

Well done Watcher. See Joe Shaw, what would be a graduate level exercise for a member of a lesser house, ***cough, cough, Shavian House, cough, cough,*** is nothing but a minor task, to be completed in passing, as an afterthought, by the thoroughbreds of House Rune.

I should first point out that it's the Shavian House, not the other way around. But fourth, my name, should you wish to abide by the convention established long ago, is Joe Shaw ... or Justicar ... either would suffice.

Joe

If I hurt your feelings in any way I just want to know from the bottom of my heart that………………………….. I don’t care.

It says much of House Rune that yon serf has a signature denigrating the CessPool

If you can't even get that right it doesn't leave much hope that you could manage to not trip over your own feet as you race barking after ng cavscout in his rusting hulk of a West Virginian redneck's idea of a lawn ornament.

Sush everyone, I think

Yeah that would be something amazing to see if it ever actually occurred. What usually results however is something akin to spam from a Nigerian prince

Quiet everyone, the slightest noise and the walnut sized brain is apt to lose it's concentration and another proud moment for his parents will sputter out to the bubbling spittle that usually issues forth.

I will be leaving for the glorious Northern Woods later today Joe Shaw, that will give you plenty of time to contemplate the messages the Gods are trying to send to you in the eddys and shapes the breeze makes of the smoke from your burning vehicles.

See kids, Joe Shaw is using his well trained and equipped German Reconnaissance troopers in the way so many manuever commanders before him have, by marking the lines of enemy contact with large smoke signals from their burning scout cars. The heaped bodies of their crews are just to make sure the visually impaired can trace the line by smell as well.

After losing 3 PSW's in less than 30 seconds, I imagine his Pixeltruppen will be contemplating what sins they committed in a previous life as to have such horrendous Karma so as to be saddled with Joe Shaw as a leader.

You know what they say about Joe Shaw "..." well, not much actually, nothing good anyway.

As for Nidan1, the ridge line he tried so... well... insert random adverb here (valiantly isn't really the word, how about ineffectually?) to hold, it is currently being well fertilized with German corpses in preparation for being turned into the latest "Glorious Collective Farm" for the greater glory of the Workers and Peasants.

Well done Watcher. See Joe Shaw, what would be a graduate level exercise for a member of a lesser house, ***cough, cough, Shavian House, cough, cough,*** is nothing but a minor task, to be completed in passing, as an afterthought, by the thoroughbreds of House Rune.

NG Cavscout, unlike SOME that I could mention I choose to acknowledge my recent turn of bad luck ... I did indeed lose two ACs on the same turn. But you see, they were SCOUTS ... and as we all know, the only good Scout is a dead ... uh ... well I'm sure that in your case you're the exception that proves the rule. So they were in fact good scouts and did their job for the Fatherland in admirable fashion.

And "thorougbreds" ... the House of Rune ... really? The dictionary defines that as a person ... "having good breeding or education."

Really? The House of Rune ... really?

Joe

If Old Foul Joe, yeah, I know protocol, fine, Joe Shaw has the stamina to take on Mormon Wives 4 at a time at his advanced age, I say more power to him.

As for you Yeknodathon (bolded but I know not why) , changing someone's words is dirty cricket what? Run along now lad, you nasty blighter, off to the fish and chips stand, cheerio, what what?

If Old Foul Joe, yeah, I know protocol, fine, Joe Shaw has the stamina to take on Mormon Wives 4 at a time at his advanced age, I say more power to him.

As for you Yeknodathon (bolded but I know not why) , changing someone's words is dirty cricket what? Run along now lad, you nasty blighter, off to the fish and chips stand, cheerio, what what?

For perhaps the first time in your posting life you have stated something that actually makes sense ... quite so NG Cavscout ... any foole can change words of a post say something else, but it takes an artiste to use the words as written to slip the shiv between the ribs.

A shiv between the ribs and Yeknodathon ... so many pleasant connotations there.

Joe

My Liege, quick note for the admin staff. There will be a delivery arriving today. A slightly damaged StuG as a matching item for the driveway with the previously noted StuG. We may have a 3rd shortly as the last of the trio seems intent on impaling itself as well. It may disrupt the symmetry of the drive so perhaps we can just leave it with the rest of the rusting hulks on the the weed infested rat breeding ground that passes for a lawn at House Rune.

My Liege, quick note for the admin staff. There will be a delivery arriving today. A slightly damaged StuG as a matching item for the driveway with the previously noted StuG. We may have a 3rd shortly as the last of the trio seems intent on impaling itself as well. It may disrupt the symmetry of the drive so perhaps we can just leave it with the rest of the rusting hulks on the the weed infested rat breeding ground that passes for a lawn at House Rune.

They will go well with the 4 burning PSW hulls your liege left scattered about our battlefield over the last few minutes.

They will be dropped off soon by a House Rune recovery vehicle.

They will go well with the 4 burning PSW hulls your liege left scattered about our battlefield over the last few minutes.

They will be dropped off soon by a House Rune recovery vehicle.

That would be that rust bucket Watcher was chasing after? You didn't run him over accidentally did you? Considering you are both of House Rune that is highly likely... not that we at The Shavian House care.

I like that, I come back with a pair of StuGs hunted by infantry armed with grenades and a Bazooka which I pursued mind you (one into enemy held territory) and you brag of your prowess hunting a handful of light scout vehicles likely with a tank or AT gun sitting in your little hiding hole as they came to you. Kind of like me coming back with a 12 point buck hunted with a bow and you sauntering back with a brace of rabbits you hit with a .308 scoped rifle at 20 yards. Nice. We are proud of you. Would you like your crayons now? Lord the standards in that "House" are so woefully low they never cease to amaze.

And would someone please send Patch a book on html so he can fix his sig?

And would someone please send Patch a book on html so he can fix his sig?

I would like to point out to squire sburke that "he" is a she. And you are certainly in violation of some part of the ponderous book of rules pertaining to proper Thread etiquette, which if he were even modestly alert, the Justicar should have caught. A vigorous application of the boot is surely the minimum disciplinary action.

Michael

I would like to point out to squire sburke that "he" is a she. And you are certainly in violation of some part of the ponderous book of rules pertaining to proper Thread etiquette, which if he were even modestly alert, the Justicar should have caught. A vigorous application of the boot is surely the minimum disciplinary action.

Michael

My sincerest apologies to Patch. I would plead ignorance, but amongst the residents here ignorance is the norm. Now would someone send her a book on html to fix said sig?

I will now prostrate myself for firm application of the deserved boot.

My sincerest apologies to Patch. I would plead ignorance, but amongst the residents here ignorance is the norm. Now would someone send her a book on html to fix said sig?

I will now prostrate myself for firm application of the deserved boot.

Sig Grog!

And this post is too short.

Well I suppose if I must then I must though I don't see the need for it myself. sburke had no way of knowing that he was addressing a Lady of the Pool. Nonetheless, ignorance of the law is no excuse so ... this is going to hurt me more than you lad ...

***boot***

There ... {wipes a small tear away from his eye} ... we'll say no more of it.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw PFLPCT