Campaign WIP: Tiger Trail

Mr.X

I would too, if you need any help (and if it does not require F&R in the end).

Looking at the screenshots of the maps. This is exactly the sort of map/terrrain that I find most enjoyable. The rural/farmland sort of stuff. I'm no fan of urban combat in Combat mission, and other maps can be congested or close with thick forests or other map elements.

The sorts of maps shown here though are right up my alley. Open ground with broken sightlines due to tree lines, small copses, villages, undulations. Looking forward to this campaign release.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:41 PM, Mr.X said:

Bloody Ride Campaign .... I am not sure, if it is still playable with the current CM-Version

I can confirm it loads up alright and looks good to go.  Can't comment yet on whether the game version has had any undesired impacts on how it plays.

If anyone is wondering where to get it, I couldn't find it in the usual place, but @Aquila-SmartWargames kindly has a copy in his Dropbox folder listed in his signature.  Thanks for that, and hope you don't mind me broadcasting it :).

Anyway, back on topic, the maps above look great - can't wait to give them a try!

On 2/14/2021 at 2:50 PM, Mr.X said:

@pintere and @ landser: Very glad to hear, that you are willing to help with playtesting 👍

I will contact you as soon as FR is released and I start with the AI Plans.

As I hinted, I am not planning on picking up F&R straight away. So if this campaign will incorporate F&R assets I may be unable to help. I'll make a decision after the early returns from forum comments. My apologies.

10 hours ago, Mr.X said:

Small maps, Bocage, limited tactical possibilities...

Tell me, if it still works 👍🏻

I see what you mean.

But so far so good, I'm taking it slowly...

As mentioned above by Aquila I only got 3 Panthers to start with, but I'm hoping number 4 mentioned in the briefing might turn up soon.  Who wouldn't want 4 rather than 3?  If not I'll crack on anyway...

• 1 month later...