Next in line?

Now that Red thunder is out all indications seem to be Black Sea, or whatever it will be called, sometime this summer. After that possibly the first Battlepack for CMBN. However I think anything new for FI will have to wait until the Bulge family is well underway and they can use the vehicles from Bulge etc in a late war Italy Battlepack. I suppose they could however take what they have for Summer and Fall from BN, add the French and give us a FI Battlepack and then do a second Battlepack for the last portion of the Italian Campaign. It's all conjecture of course but all the other itches will soon be scratched, so maybe they'll surprise us again with something Italian sooner rather than later.

• 1 month later...
Has there been any official word from BFC regarding when we can expect the 3.0 upgrades for CMFI/CMBN? I'm hesitant to start new PBEMS if it's going to be in the next month or so.

I should think that some time this month might be the date to look for. Adjust your plans accordingly.

Michael

Has there been any official word from BFC regarding when we can expect the 3.0 upgrades for CMFI/CMBN? I'm hesitant to start new PBEMS if it's going to be in the next month or so.

Steves best guess was two months after the release of CMRT. That puts us in the June-July time frame.

• 4 weeks later...
We are currently working on the 3.0 Upgrades for CMBN and CMFI. They are very far along. No ETA as usual: when it's done, we release.

"..3.0 Upgrades for CMBN and CMFI ... &...very far along." are encouraging :)

Thanks Chris.

Fingers crossed we haven't seen the end of FI content. Agree with the OP's comments. There's so much more than can potentially be added. Would be great to have Indian, French, South African troops as part of the roster. Though granted the last one is probably more part of a Gothic Line expansion.

Oh and Gebirgsjäger. Got to balance it out and give the Axis something. :)

Fingers crossed we haven't seen the end of FI content. Agree with the OP's comments. There's so much more than can potentially be added. Would be great to have Indian, French, South African troops as part of the roster. Though granted the last one is probably more part of a Gothic Line expansion.

Oh and Gebirgsjäger. Got to balance it out and give the Axis something. :)

I don't think you need be concerned. CMFI may not get the same attention as NW Europe or the Eastern Front, but there are goodies still to come. That has been repeatedly promised by BF. Just need to be patient as BF's laundry list of things to do is quite long and that is great news.