No Wespe, Grille and IG75 in QB roster?

bisu

As noted, the IG75 is in the Regimental Cannon Company under the Infantry Only tab.

The Grille should be in the Regimental Cannon Company (PzG Armored) under the Mech Infantry tab and the Wespe in the Self Propelled Howitzer Section (medium) under the Armor Only tab... but those entire formations are missing from the QB editor, and those vehicles also are missing from the single vehicle list. In fact, in looking at this I noticed that the single vehicle list in the scenario editor is 11 entries longer than its counterpart in the QB editor.

That's not good.

I'll look into the QB angle. If they are missing I can easily add them in. A quick check shows the SP and Mot Inf Cannon formations are missing from QB Armored Infantry. I fixed that for the next revision.

Grille H should be there already as an Individual Vehicle option. Wespe is apparently missing so I've added that for the next revision.

Steve

I'll look into the QB angle. If they are missing I can easily add them in. A quick check shows the SP and Mot Inf Cannon formations are missing from QB Armored Infantry. I fixed that for the next revision.

Grille H should be there already as an Individual Vehicle option. Wespe is apparently missing so I've added that for the next revision.

Steve

And Nashorn is missing too.....

And Nashorn is missing too.....

Actually, so too is Jagdpanther since they are both options for the Schwere Panzerjägerabteilung. Fixed for the patch!

Wouldn't a search tab, or a dropdown list of all available units which gives back the info where and when a unit can be found, be handy for the battle and QB editor?

Handy, but a lot of work on our end. Not likely to happen given our list of other priorities.

Steve

Actually, so too is Jagdpanther since they are both options for the Schwere Panzerjägerabteilung. Fixed for the patch!

Handy, but a lot of work on our end. Not likely to happen given our list of other priorities.

Steve

The Jadgpanther? I could have sworn I read a thread saying there were none in the Army Group Center area in the game's time period so they wouldn't be in the game.