soviet tank hunter teams

And yes, it does fly nose-first instead of tumble. And yes it does leave a HEAT decal *if* it hits. The accuracy is about as good as if you tried throwing a big can of baked beans that was attached to a stick. :D

So, better than current grenade accuracy, then? :)

Must have been one of those that KO:ed one of my Tigers this evening while playing the MYTH OF INVINCIBILITY scenario as the germans.

This happened right at the end :mad:...The mission was pretty much completed and i was using a Tiger to hunt down some fleing russians across an open field.

On of those ruskies managed to through something at my mighty tiger and not only imobilize it... but KILL it !!

WTF i thought...A single handgrenade killed my buttoned-up tiger...

Talk about bad luck...

I guess it must have been one of those RPG43.

two minutes later the russians surrendered...MISSION COMPLETED but that tiger-loss was a depressing...

Total victory though :D First mission completed in CMRT and it was a good one...Very eventful

There's a modern equivalent to hand-thrown RPG-43 still in use today. I believe its called the RGK-3, first fielded in 1950. While researching the topic I happened on a pict of an armored Humvee in 2006 Iraq with a buckled-in rear door, a big hole going in one side of the vehicle and out the other. Frightening.

There's a modern equivalent to hand-thrown RPG-43 still in use today. I believe its called the RGK-3, first fielded in 1950. While researching the topic I happened on a pict of an armored Humvee in 2006 Iraq with a buckled-in rear door, a big hole going in one side of the vehicle and out the other. Frightening.

Ya they removed the drogue chute from it and made it a very effective ambush weapon like so....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fbf_1331778330

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5bf_1330545848