Bored With Russian Front

no, actually you don't get it, but I can't say I really care. You don't like the game fine, wasted your money, fine. Not sure what you thought was gonna be different, but again, don't care. Obviously you are more interested in trying to make some political statement, unfortunately, I don't think any of us care.

Though I have to admit, wtf is with the Brooklyn Hipsters thing? Wtf has that got to do with anything, or did you just learn that expression and figure it sounds cool? It doesn't, it's old.

Are you done yet? I'd suggest going over to the CMFI forum instead of trying to ruin folks day over here.

Woot! flamethrowers, tank riders and loads of new CM goodness!

Im bored with it.

Russian Player: Hello there Mr German Player, See that Big A55 artillery? You're dead

German Player: Yeah, pretty much. Bye.

Frankly, I prefer the Italian Campaign over any of these games. Western Front is boring too.

Sorry, but I'll be giving my RT copy away.

Anyone who wants to play in Mid War Italy however - a real contest - be sure to hit me up for a game.

Dick .

...I can't bring myself to play the Soviets after the fact they murdered 20 million people before the Nazis even really killed anyone (SA Purges/Kristalnacht excepted) and it seems that the Germans really only wanted a strong German SOI just to stop these guys. Doesn't seem right...

Ouch politics...

I'm in the middle of making a scenario that has about two dozen IS-2s and ISU-152s up against about ten Panthers in flat open terrain. I'm having no problem smoking all of them from the German side. Sure, I'm down to about 4 Panthers in the end, but can't have everything :D

It's impossible to have played the game enough to have an informed opinion. The game is far to vast and varied.

And let's keep the politics out of the discussion. Frankly, anybody that can't stomach playing as the Soviets should have equal problems playing as the Germans. So having a debate about which mass murdering, war mongering, ruthless dictatorship is worse kinda misses the point that if you can't separate yourself from the historical events you probably shouldn't be playing at all.

Just say'n :D

Steve

So he's saying he bought the game knowing full well what it was, then I suppose after sustaining an unfortunate head injury found that he suddenly had objections to the subject matter. This is not the sort of guy who would have any interest at all in a tactical historical wargame.

So he's saying he bought the game knowing full well what it was, then I suppose after sustaining an unfortunate head injury found that he suddenly had objections to the subject matter. This is not the sort of guy who would have any interest at all in a tactical historical wargame.

This isn't about the game, he is trying to make some statement and he is using the game to do that. I wish people like him would go to forums filled with like minded individuals, instead of trolling on our forum.