Hi all - long time no see.

I was wondering if I could ask for some h2hh help here?

I've started a game and my opponent shared a Dropbox folder. I can access it but h2hh doesn't accept the folder.

My install looks like this:

4qjx.jpg

My Dropbox is in F:\Dropbox\Dropbox

with my game folder being

F:\Dropbox\Dropbox\G&A

although the game itself is "Wittmann's Demise" (although from the way I've been playing, looks like he's going to make it this time).

I try to set my game to the correct folder (F:\Dropbox\Dropbox\G&A) from this

2r09.jpg

However h2hh refuses

71re.jpg

If I try and game chat it says "That game doesn't have a dropbox, so no chat!"

Does anyone know why, and what I can do to sort it - it seems a great tool, cheers GaJ.

u need to put a link to u folder in dropbox for in/out going files

its line 2 and 3 in pic nr.2

If I read the OP correctly, it is this he was trying to do but got the error report shown in pic 3.

I did have the same problem at odd times where the game and folder names were different, and corresponded with GAJ about it but we never managed to isolate a specific cause. Not happened now for a while though (fingers crossed!).

What I did find worked at the time was to move the first file manually to the dropbox folder and THEN direct H2HH to find it. It seemed to work then linking up when the file was there, rather than it trying to move the first file to an empty dropbox folder. Hope this helps.

If I read the OP correctly, it is this he was trying to do but got the error report shown in pic 3.

I did have the same problem at odd times where the game and folder names were different, and corresponded with GAJ about it but we never managed to isolate a specific cause. Not happened now for a while though (fingers crossed!).

What I did find worked at the time was to move the first file manually to the dropbox folder and THEN direct H2HH to find it. It seemed to work then linking up when the file was there, rather than it trying to move the first file to an empty dropbox folder. Hope this helps.

That is my issue, yes.

I've got to turn 20 on my current game and it's not started working so I'm a bit stumped.

I can play through but it'd be nice if it worked :)

Go to the tab "Game" then "Add Game" then locate the most recent ema file and attach it.

Carry out the instructions, described by the other posters above, afterwards to ensure automatic exchange between the game directory saves folders and the Dropbox folder.

Hope that helps

Tried and failed :(

I don't use HH2HHH But could your problem be the ambersand & in your path?

Works for my oppo.

Tried and failed :(

Works for my oppo.

Although the "browsing" process does work most times, have you tried renaming the folder so it is the same name as the game - or vice versa?

The times when I did have problems like this was when they were named differently, although that IS supposed not to matter. Worth trying?

Although the "browsing" process does work most times, have you tried renaming the folder so it is the same name as the game - or vice versa?

The times when I did have problems like this was when they were named differently, although that IS supposed not to matter. Worth trying?

That could potentially work but my mate already has it working and I don't want to mess it up.

In the game details dialog have you tried to use the browse button to manually link up the dropbox folder with h2hh?

For all my games I need to do this every time. I click on browse, search around until I find the drop box folder with the saved game in it, and then select ok. I then do the same for the outgoing file using the same dropbox folder.

This would be lines two and three in the game details dialog screen.

Hope this works for you.

In the game details dialog have you tried to use the browse button to manually link up the dropbox folder with h2hh?

For all my games I need to do this every time. I click on browse, search around until I find the drop box folder with the saved game in it, and then select ok. I then do the same for the outgoing file using the same dropbox folder.

This would be lines two and three in the game details dialog screen.

Hope this works for you.

I've tried via browse and pasting the path in.

I'm doomed - DOOMED!