Pre-Order Request

I hope it comes out before Monday because I am going to the hospital for a possible brain tumor and i'd like to play it before I die. This is a serious post. Sorry i'm super depressed right now and I know this seems random.

heyhellowhatsnew

Stay positive fella my daughter had a brain tumour removed and the subsequent chemotherapy and she is doing well mate.

ps

fingers crossed :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it comes out before Monday because I am going to the hospital for a possible brain tumor and i'd like to play it before I die. This is a serious post. Sorry i'm super depressed right now and I know this seems random.

On 6/6/2013, I had a brain tumor removed from the base of my brain in the general vicinity of my pituitary gland. It was in the process of destroying my optic nerveamoung other nasty things. The operation took 8 hours.

It turned out not to be malignant. I spent 5 days in a neuro intensive care unit.

10 days after the surgery I was cleaning the gutters on my house. I, like you, thought that maybe this was it, but everything turned out ok.

So, good luck.

hey friends, just an update (I can finally give after all these tests and people leaving me alone.

It's MS. which I am happy for in comparison to brain tumor and stroke, but my doctor said that on a scale of 1 - 10 its at 8. So i'm chillin in the hospital right now. There was totally a rumor saying Market Garden would come out today. I'm disappointed its not. I am full of drugs and steroids and I wanna blow something up.

(PS thanks for cariing everyone)

It's MS. which I am happy for in comparison to brain tumor and stroke, but my doctor said that on a scale of 1 - 10 its at 8.

There still may be some way you might come out of this okay. I don't want to get your hopes up too high and I don't want to pretend that I know more about it than I do, which is very little. Back almost a decade ago a medical group at I think the University of Washington was trying a promising new treatment for MS. A friend of mine who suffers from MS tried to get into the clinical trials, but at 64 she was past the cut-off age. Sounds like you would well be young enough to benefit if the protocol works. Anyway, it is something you might be alert to

In any event, this is likely better than a tumor. MS generally develops slowly and whether or not the treatment that I heard of is successful, people are still working on it and a cure might be found before yours is too severe.

Michael

Thanks for the posts and I appreciate it but when I read stuff like that I think of how I've read AIDS breakthrough!! Cure on the way for so many years.

I'd rather not get my hopes up. Hell I haven't even looked at the brochures because of my mental issues I mentioned I have.

Sorry if i'm grumpy,they gave me steroids, I have insomnia, I need "permission" for sleeping pills, my rooommate snores, I can't have a cig and maaaaarket garrrrrrrdennn *tears off hospital gown leaving myself butt naked in rage*