Brits in Shorts

Sicily I think yes, Italy in the autumn I think yes, but not after that (i.e., not in the summer of 44 at Cassino).

eg: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Canadians_Sicily1.jpg

Edit: Despite what the photo shows, the choice of what uniform to wear generally wasn't up to the individual to chose. At regular intervals during the year (spring/autumn) unit standing orders would include a line to the effect "Summer dress will now be worn" or "battle dress will now be worn". Of course, those orders invariably came out several weeks after the weather had become too hot/cold/dry/wet for the other uniform to be comfortable ...

Well it's obvious where I'm going with this: Will the CMFI Canadians and Brits be in shorts in Sicily?

We are indeed working on Brits/Canadians with shorts during Sicily, although the artwork is still in progress. They will be an option you can select through the "Appearance" function.