Ost Battalions

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't faith in conspiracy, I just faith that in world some people(hidden elite) know much more then we and that's knowledge give power to manipulate us. Maybe this elite survive and came from ancient civilization. Maybe some day we will know truth.

I think we already do and Vanir summed it up quite nicely.

I don't faith in conspiracy, I just faith that in world some people(hidden elite) know much more then we and that's knowledge give power to manipulate us. Maybe this elite survive and came from ancient civilization. Maybe some day we will know truth.

Anyway it is better than be brainwashed sheep.

And you are again trolling, everyone knows where you are going with this. You have been warned once, abide by the rules and you can stay, continue trolling and you will soon be out. Your choice.

It never stopped Kettler. Well not until the government he said whose black helicopters were out to get him, and which provides his benefits, housing & medical costs, drew the line at providing him with internet access.

Couldn't make it up if you tried with these characters... ;)

It never stopped Kettler. Well not until the government he said whose black helicopters were out to get him, and which provides his benefits, housing & medical costs, drew the line at providing him with internet access.

Couldn't make it up if you tried with these characters... ;)

Wait,

You know what happened to Kettler? I keep wondering why he dropped off the face of the Earth.

He lost internet connection?