How many scenarios and campaigns does CSFI come with?

Hmmm thanks! I will wait for a sale. Unless you all feel like there is a lot of content for what the price is asking for? Not trying to start trouble, I am a huge fan of the game, but I do have a backlog but I am just really interested to see what changes CM:FI made in comparison to CM:BN 2.0.

I don't know I'm addicted to these games but have a budget. Heh ._.

The amount of content is roughly the same as CMBN, although if you count user-made campaigns and scenarios CMBN definitely has the edge.

The CMBN 2.0 upgrade brings the changes that were introduced with CMFI to CMBN, so strictly speaking game play wise (commands available, features, etc), there won't be any difference between CMBN 2.0 and CMFI. Which is of course the whole point of the upgrades. ;)

My best recommendation is try out the CMFI demo, and see some of the differences in typical terrain and equipment between CMBN and CMFI does it for you. If it's not enough of a difference, then maybe you should wait for a bundle deal of some sort when the CMFI expansions roll out. ;)

The amount of content is roughly the same as CMBN, although if you count user-made campaigns and scenarios CMBN definitely has the edge.

The CMBN 2.0 upgrade brings the changes that were introduced with CMFI to CMBN, so strictly speaking game play wise (commands available, features, etc), there won't be any difference between CMBN 2.0 and CMFI. Which is of course the whole point of the upgrades. ;)

My best recommendation is try out the CMFI demo, and see some of the differences in typical terrain and equipment between CMBN and CMFI does it for you. If it's not enough of a difference, then maybe you should wait for a bundle deal of some sort when the CMFI expansions roll out. ;)

Agree with that. The biggest changes will be the soldiers and equipment for the Italian theater. If you are tired of slogging your way through bocage, it could offer a more open terrain break :-)

Broadsword56 "Until you get tired of fighting your way uphill, ridge to ridge, mountain to mountain -- and then the bocage and CMBN may start to look pretty good to you again...:-)

Correct and Anzio is uphill I think:)

• 2 weeks later...