Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

campaign\scenario advice...

I'm playing KG Engel right now. Amazing job, especially with the maps. I'm hard to impress but the designer of this campaign has exceeded my expectations. BF should hire him to do battles and campaigns for upcoming releases.

Playing this campaign right now, too... I was somewhat impatiently awaiting the patch to fix the wire issue before resuming the campaign. I was quite pleasantly surprised to get v2.0 so soon after the patch. I'm not sure who designed this campaign, but the maps have been exceptional!!! :cool:

I'm playing KG Engel right now. Amazing job, especially with the maps. I'm hard to impress but the designer of this campaign has exceeded my expectations. BF should hire him to do battles and campaigns for upcoming releases.

I dont know when they did, but i did a fresh install of windows and cmbn and noticed this campaign was included with it. Not sure when it was added but maybe battlefront knows quality when they see it.