a new thread to say thank you for 2.0

in todays market economy - I have no problem with 10 bucks - I like these games and I guess I am a 60 year old fan boy -so what-- I have nearly all the CM series and do not intend to stop playing or buyin any time soon---

I bought my brother "STeel Beasts", good game but it is $125 on sale-with no scenarios and they now charge for some up grades-BTW now he does not like it and gave it back to me--- if I had wanted it I would gotten it for me

+- just wanted to put my .2 in thanks for what you provide

I was reminded I got my 1st CMBO CMBB Mac bundle today in 2002! Ten years ago!

Of course CMAK Mac followed. I still occasionally fire up these old games. Saw there is a Mod for converting maps in these old games to use in modern CM!?

Apple made their 'graphics adjustments' to BFC. For years no more Mac CM games.

Had to PC my modern CM fix in 2007 with CMSF & Marines.

*CMSF Euroscape version 1.0 Mod is pretty amazing. A new Mac CMSF should be lots of fun!*

Now 2012, CMFI Mac &CMBN/CW Mac with more v2.0 Modules & CM games in the coming year!

Satisfied customer,

Buzz

I don't remember what I paid to upgrade PS to CS5, but it was one hell of a lot more than $10. And, since I didn't upgrade to CS6, if I don't buy the next upgrade, I'm stuck with CS5 unless I want to shell out the whole 600-700 bucks for the whole program.

I'd probably have paid half the price of a new module for this upgrade... and not thought a thing about it. And, no, i don't consider myself a "fanboy"; there are plenty of things that I think need fixing. But $10 is a bargain... I got a bit weary of Steve's rant in the other thread, but fully agree with nearly every point he made.

I do appreciate the fact that BFC listens and makes appropriate changes, even if will cost a few extra dollars... with gasoline, coffee and a biscuit, I've spent ten dollars every morning before I get to work.

Thanks, Battlefront!

Edit: I was even more weary of the arguments against pricing for the upgrade. Someone told me many years ago:

You get nothing for nothing, and damned little for two cents. If you want the best, you have to be willing to pay the full price

I feel like I got the best (yet) for far less than full price! ;)

I just bought two, 2 liter bottles of Coke and 1.35lbs of hamburger for $5.26...the meat will last me until tomorrow night and the soda, probably until early next week. That's half the price of the upgrade right there. LOL However, I can't eat the upgrade so it's gotta wait. BUT I am not complaining...10 bucks is a pittance to the amount of enjoyment it'll add to my CM experience. It's all how you view things.

Mord.

Dude in Chile bought some small, AC motor part thingy from us for 38 bucks, last month (weighed about 2 Ibs). He wanted it sent priority...cost $60.00 to ship! We were like, man...he must REALLY want this!

There ya go...for his shipping alone he could've bought 6 upgrades. WHAT was he thinking?! But to push home another point (the cost of doing business)...I probably made 2 bucks on that purchase.

Mord.