Graphic Issues?

I also saw the black squares, but intermittently... after a bit they turned back into regular icons, but not sure what I did if anything...

Otherwise, all working great. :)

But, where is Aris??? I was hoping BF would announce they had him on retainer to do his fabulous mods... Now I worry he's gone off...

I can tell you right now what the black squares are. They're a missing floating icon related to a few vehicles. They should be displaying a FOW tank icon but the game is apparently expecting a different file name, but there is nothing there, hence a black square shows up. It's an easy fix for first patch.

I can tell you right now what the black squares are. They're a missing floating icon related to a few vehicles. They should be displaying a FOW tank icon but the game is apparently expecting a different file name, but there is nothing there, hence a black square shows up. It's an easy fix for first patch.

Can we just rename a file or copy a file to a new name? Any idea which file and what the name should be?

Or could a mod be produced that just provided the right file? It it really is as simple as a missing or misnamed file it would be nice to not wait for a patch.