You Weren't Kidding About August Release.

They were waiting to release it on the 68th anniversary of the Warsaw uprising. What time was the game released on the 1st of August? I hope it was 17:00.

Funny enough, it was around 5pm East Coast time, yes. Purely a coincidence. And it doesn't have anything to do with me being born in Poland, either :)

Funny enough, it was around 5pm East Coast time, yes. Purely a coincidence. And it doesn't have anything to do with me being born in Poland, either :)

I think you're off by an hour there, Moon. Notification arrived in my mailbox at 3:07 PDT. Assuming they all went out at the same time, that would put it at about 6:00 East Coast time.

Whether that has anything to do with your being born in Poland I leave for cruder minds to speculate.

:D

Michael

As we move forward we should be able to predict, and stick to, ship dates far better than in the past. The engine is more mature/robust, which means adding things is less of a crap shoot than it used to be. We have more people working on things, including 2 programmers instead of 1. That certainly helps work around bottlenecks. And lastly, over the years we've reduced the number and severity of production bottlenecks.

Steve

As we move forward we should be able to predict, and stick to, ship dates far better than in the past. The engine is more mature/robust, which means adding things is less of a crap shoot than it used to be. We have more people working on things, including 2 programmers instead of 1. That certainly helps work around bottlenecks. And lastly, over the years we've reduced the number and severity of production bottlenecks.

Steve

Well beware as you are starting to set expectations really high. You are supposed to set them low and then surprise people when they aren't quite so bad. As it is now you are feeding the already ridiculous level of "we want it yesterday".

Is the MG module out yet? :rolleyes: