Hello?

Canuck

A total of 2 active threads in the last ten days according to my webpage. Where the hell is everyone? I haven't been a regular poster (or even lurker) for quite a long time but still-what the hell? Is there some huge 10 day long holiday over in the US right now or what has happened to the bustling General Discussion Forum of my youth?

I think for one thing, a lot of the people who had animated the GF discussions got older and either drifted away or the fire of their youthful enthusiasms dimmed down.

Michael

Once you're getting up towards 20 years of arguing with people on the Internet, things tend to slow down.

Actually I've had a mid-life crisis in the past month and started playing rugby again. So I get to taunt New Zealanders in real life instead of just on this board.

My excuse is something to do with having a password that I can only remember in terms of rhythm and finger placement: I do most of my lurking on an iPad so the touch keyboard keeps me from logging in to mock and sneer.

In other news; I loaded up my spanking new copy of CMA today, clicked my way straight into a campaign and found myself playing RT. Scramble and fizz and I think I may be hooked. Dark side, here I come.

Aff, who you playing with? I need something to do with my mid-life crisis that doesn't involve getting a lot poorer. Waking up on Monday morning feeling like I'd been fighting Maoris all weekend is something I gave away in my early thirties, maybe I'm wise enough not to seek the big pain any more and can just enjoy the game.

Aff, who you playing with? I need something to do with my mid-life crisis that doesn't involve getting a lot poorer. Waking up on Monday morning feeling like I'd been fighting Maoris all weekend is something I gave away in my early thirties, maybe I'm wise enough not to seek the big pain any more and can just enjoy the game.

I play with the Melbourne RUFC (The Unicorns). I am playing in the 'Masters' division, which is 35 years and over. The main differences are that the scrums aren't contested / pushed and no lifting in the line-outs. And there are unlimited rolling subs. So you can pull out for a breather and go back on again depending on your wind level.

Of course you were too hard, you were like a school of sharks that had detected blood. I always felt that he had had some real experiences, even if his explanations of those experiences didn't convince me at all. You guys were all to ready to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Michael

Hello guys. I have been absent from this site since Afrika Korps came out. I have been fighting with the password and user names on this site and the home page. Some how I have ended up with the user name being written two different ways and then there is the fight with different passwords. At 70 I am having a harder time recalling both. Glad to see some folks are still here. today I ordered the Normandy bundle after checking out the demo. A good advancement since CMBB and AK. I think I am going to enjoy the game when I receive it. Just thought I would throw my hat in to let You all know You are not alone.