Preview WIP New CMBN CW Portraits

Mord

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? What do you mean?

How are things coming along, Mord?

LOL ahh...sorry man...I had posted a pic with some ALTS I wasn't sure about. I didn't want everybody seeing them and then getting disappointed if I left them out of the mod. I had to cut them because they were slowing me down and ended up not looking very good for the effort I was putting into each one. I was doing like five or six portraits in the time it took me to do one of them.

So, here's a pic of some keepers and what I have been hard at work on for four days...this is just a SAMPLE! These will all be in the mod.

altsu.jpg

Mord.

Thanks fellas...Darknight's been busting his butt to get me all the background stuff to help speed this along. He's been a HUGE help. ETA: Well, that's a hard one, I keep saying next week, next week and that was like a couple weeks ago so, best to use the old BFC stand by...when it's done. my optimism is only outweighed by my need to eat, sleep, and shower.

As its stands once the CW guys are done...I need to tweak the SS and Luftwaffe which shouldn't be much....and completely redo the Herr for the fourth friggin time. Fix some stuff on the US Infantry and it'll be done.

I've been working on this at a minimum of every waking hour I am not engaged in doing our Ebay stuff or chores, short days have been 8 hours, longest one was like 14...so, I can assure you I am doing what I can to get it done! I can't wait to release it!

@Erwin...I've contemplated it but I don't know. I may or may not take a mod break after this. I haven't played one single game of the CW module since it was released, I've been modding. I don't even remember the last time I played a scenario at all.

Mord.

Are you trying to kill the man?

I don't think he sleeps now....where would the time come from? :P

LOL I sleep like really weird...when I do, I actually have dreamed about making portraits...soon as I wake up I am back at it. I am obsessed.

Mord.

Look, showers are really not necessary. We do not mind how Mord smells...

And CW is way overrated Mord. You wouldn't like it at all. So, no worries re wasting your time playing it....

Seriously, plz have fun and don't burn out. The fact is that there will ALWAYS be more mods to do, as the modules come on line, and you may find yourself tweaking even more. Best to go with "good enuff" for now, have fun playing, and maybe consider a redo after Bulge.