Group pre-order (against all odds)

Hey there,

Its my first post here but ive been playing the combat mission series for years now - which made me think about pre ordering the cb normandy and commonwealth bundle.

Since i live in Austria i would be charged the extra $20.00 which seems fair after ive read that battlefront has to upkeep its own warehouse in germany. but still its just too expensive for me.

So my question: Are there by any chance people from Austria here (best would be vienna) who would be willing to make a "group pre order"?

Best Regards

Kipferl

i dont think you will have much luck. i know maybe a hand full other guys from austria are in this forums but i did not see them post long time.

go for download only option, and burn the files on CD/DVD, thats cheap fast and effective, what more you want?

Maybe he has an unreliable internet connection. Anyway, best of luck. Don't live in Austria so can't help you.

BTW, the US Postal Service raised prices as of today (quite drastically in the case of international shipments, an INCREASE by $3.70 to now $16.95 just for the postage!!!), which means that we will probably have to adjust some of our S&H prices as well today. So far it looks like the only folks affected will be non-EU non-USA international customers (which get their games from our US based warehouse), where the S&H will have to go up from $16 to $20. We will swallow the cost increase for EU customers this time around, and domestic is only affected by a few cents, so we'll eat that up, too.

Martin

BTW, the US Postal Service raised prices as of today (quite drastically in the case of international shipments, an INCREASE by $3.70 to now $16.95 just for the postage!!!), which means that we will probably have to adjust some of our S&H prices as well today. So far it looks like the only folks affected will be non-EU non-USA international customers (which get their games from our US based warehouse), where the S&H will have to go up from $16 to $20. We will swallow the cost increase for EU customers this time around, and domestic is only affected by a few cents, so we'll eat that up, too.

Martin

That's very good of BFC and much appreciated by me.

Martin

Glad I managed to place my preorder last night then!

:)

Regards

KR