Peng Challenge Screen Shot Thread

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be so lucky, Speedy is probably one of those Subaru driving losers.

You WISH you had a Holden! Check out my Monaro, 37 years old and still purdy as a picture! I refused an offer of $20,000 last time I was home, how much will your Impreza be worth when it's 37 years old?

I bet it goes real quick with that Starfire motor under the bonnet. 0-100 in about 17 seconds.... Yup, a hayseed like you would love it to bits.

Anyway, my Rex will be traded in for a brand new STi in 2 years and 6 months time, but who's counting?

Noba.

I bet it goes real quick with that Starfire motor under the bonnet. 0-100 in about 17 seconds.... Yup, a hayseed like you would love it to bits.

Anyway, my Rex will be traded in for a brand new STi in 2 years and 6 months time, but who's counting?

Noba.

Only the lackey's of Englishmen would refer to a car's hood as a BONNET!!!

Young ladies in Charlston wear bonnets whilst sipping mint juleps in the evening.

A car has a HOOD!!!!

I'm too busy trying to untangle squads, 1/2 squads and HQ units from a zillion different movement path icons whilst trying to keep some kind of C&C.

In a similar vein to Boo, who is trying to untangle the ropes and pulleys he's cunningly fashioned to string his hamster collection together in order to get his Amstrad 600 up to speed.

I'm too busy trying to untangle squads, 1/2 squads and HQ units from a zillion different movement path icons whilst trying to keep some kind of C&C.

In a similar vein to Boo, who is trying to untangle the ropes and pulleys he's cunningly fashioned to string his hamster collection together in order to get his Amstrad 600 up to speed.

I thought you were dead.

Good googlie mooglie. I just noticed that No-Go 19D is a Kanigget. House Ruin no less. How that once mighty House has fallen. Knights not studying history of the MBT and all.

House Rune is in just fine shape thank you very much. I bit of dust here and there, but tip top shape overall.

You know...you really couldn't ask for a better Olde One than your old Unca Stukey. Busy as I am with CMBN and real life I still take the time to think of those less fortunate than ourselves, those...let's say...computer challenged individuals for whom a meg of RAM is like a blessing from Gawd himself.

Hence I have dusted off the CMAK disc and sent a file to that sad little waif over there in the corner. Stand up Boo Radley! Yes, that's you, lad. Stop snivelling and come over to the throne of Olde Ones...mind the bathroom rug and the toilet brush...yes, come here and accept your gift. Who's a lucky boy then hey? You get to play a CM game just like the big kids!

And just because it's your special day, you get to be the AUSSIES! Well done little sad henchman, now off you go and whip some life into those hamsters!