Is there a special place for someone with a Challenge like Peng has?

BFCElvis

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next life of the MBT should go in the new Normandy Forum...right?

I was thinking the same thing ... it's on the top of the forum list, we're obviously the most important thread on any board and from reading it, it's obvious that it really needs that certain special something that the Peng Challenge Thread provides.

Joe

I was thinking the same thing ... it's on the top of the forum list, we're obviously the most important thread on any board and from reading it, it's obvious that it really needs that certain special something that the Peng Challenge Thread provides.

Joe

That certain je ne sais quoi* that only we bring.

*Yeah, whatever

That certain je ne sais quoi* that only we bring.

*Yeah, whatever

Exactly ... as I just pointed out that board we will be asking the hard questions (should it be shown as CMBN, CM:BN or perhaps CM:BfN) or (Why all the talk about a Bren gun tripod when there's no discussion at all about a Sten gun tripod) that have MADE Combat Mission what it is today.

Joe

If I wasn't drunk, all this would mean so much more to me. As regards the whole 'Where should we be now', thing.

Bloody Awesome Solstice, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years to you all.

I'm going back to Florida at the end of January, to kayak the Everglades again.

Yet another chance to be savaged by the wildlife and/or local populace. Be in later to take the bets.

You have a wonderful Christmas Story Teller.

Enjoy cruising the swamps of Florida in your small craft, watch for "outagators" (this is how my daughter referred to them when she was little), perhaps when(if) you return we can play a battle. CM Normandy may be available by then.

StukaNukaPukaPants, tak a wee dump an' fall back ain at. Ye kin call at yer "Christmas Puddin'".

Och, tha' reminds mae. Richard Gere called. Ah've talked haim aintae givin' ye a job as wun o' haes gerbils. Noo, didnae thank mae. At's Christmas after all. Stay warrrm laddie.

Isn't it just grand lads ... another holiday season here in the warm glow and familial bonhomie of the Peng Challenge Thread.

How many has it been now, more than a decade's worth at any rate. And in all that time the camaraderie and good cheer has abounded.

Of course the Australians are incapable of expressing it properly ... the Ohioans are incapable of expressing anything ... the ManySoda contingent can't be understood due to the chattering of teeth ... actually I'm about the only one who can make the case.

And in truth the rest of you lot are worth less than a busted tree ornament and not as useful. Always excepting the Ladies of the Pool of course.

Hmmm ...

Nonetheless I am moved to proclaim my traditional greeting and well wishes to you all so ...

MAY YOU HAVE A ROLLICKING RAGNARÖK!

Joe