Is there a special place for someone with a Challenge like Peng has?

BFCElvis

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah haid a cat tha' wid eat strawberries. Ah haid tae push thaim doon wi' a pencil o' course...

Note the key word ... "had" ... after a few sessions with OGSF and his strawberry fetish I imagine the cat decided that a life on the road would be far better.

Joe

That was particularly weak, even from Stuka ... can we hope that he's not feeling well?

That is a possibility to be cherished. Perhaps all his years of undisciplined frivolity and self-indulgence are starting to catch up to him. Dare we hope for an early grave for him?

Michael

That is a possibility to be cherished. Perhaps all his years of undisciplined frivolity and self-indulgence are starting to catch up to him. Dare we hope for an early grave for him?

Michael

Let's not overreach Michael ... I think that a nice case of Ebola, even if not fatal, would be an excellent start. Although something less dramatic but perhaps more debilitating ... something that would keep him from posting would be more rewarding in the long run.

Joe

I will not think of any of you whilst I am on another well earned vacation next week.

Those of you I have deigned to honour with my Facebook freindship will of course be privy to my vacation and I fully intend to rub all your noses in it because I hate you all so very, very much.

I will not think of any of you whilst I am on another well earned vacation next week.

Those of you I have deigned to honour with my Facebook freindship will of course be privy to my vacation and I fully intend to rub all your noses in it because I hate you all so very, very much.

OH please ... you have Facebook set to "autofriend" and you know it ... you're the only one I know with 354 Nigerian "friends" who all seem to be deposed princes or prime ministers with potential access to millions.

The only reason I added you was to see the results of your motorcycle races ... I keep hoping to see photos of you mangled and bleeding beneath a pile of twisted and smoking metal while a disinterested camel spits on you ... but no luck so far.

Joe

Let's not overreach Michael ... I think that a nice case of Ebola, even if not fatal, would be an excellent start. Although something less dramatic but perhaps more debilitating ... something that would keep him from posting would be more rewarding in the long run.

How about something like a severe and intractable bladder infection? Excruciatingly painful but not likely to be fatal unless it drives him to suicide. Oh happy thought!

Michael

How about something like a severe and intractable bladder infection? Excruciatingly painful but not likely to be fatal unless it drives him to suicide. Oh happy thought!

Michael

An interesting concept ... provided that it IS intractable ... I'd hate to have him get something that a few crummy pills could cure.

Joe

And why don't you send me a turn, Mr. Scaredy-Cat?

You know how you sent me turn #42 on the 11th? and then I returned #43 the same day?

Now i'm not sure how sequential numbering works in Oh-Hi-Oh but it seems to me that it is YOU who owes ME a turn, you dumbass cat-fondling, rock polisher.

Anyhoos, it matters not after tomorrow...did I mention I'm on vacation? (news and pictures at 6)

You know how you sent me turn #42 on the 11th? and then I returned #43 the same day?

Now i'm not sure how sequential numbering works in Oh-Hi-Oh but it seems to me that it is YOU who owes ME a turn, you dumbass cat-fondling, rock polisher.

Anyhoos, it matters not after tomorrow...did I mention I'm on vacation? (news and pictures at 6)

Oh ... you're turning 6 are you (and damned glad we are to see that you're finally admitting that your intellectual age hasn't exactly kept up with your physical age) ... well congratulations. Perhaps with the increased maturity your posts will begin to make some sense.

Joe

Part Number the One;

Apparently NO ONE was getting turns from me. All I can do is the blame the snow. I'll throw a small obligatory blame at OGSF, simply because it's the right thing to do.

Part Number the Bee; Dumbass? You called me dumbass?

There's only one retort that fits a slur of that magnitude.

Neener, neener, neener, Mr. Poopy pants! I'll get you at recess!!!!111!1one!