Is there a special place for someone with a Challenge like Peng has?

BFCElvis

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have the flu. If I do... I blame... RUNE! Or Stuka.

But someone will pay and pay dearly.

At least seven dollars. Or maybe twelve fifty. I could go as high as seventeen dollars and forty nine cents. I'm still thinking about it. But there shall be.... PAYMENT!!!11!11ONE!1

It gladdens me that Joe Xhia's 2 week annual vacation has come to an end and he is once again chained to his desk, nose to the grindstone and back to the wall.

I re-signed for another years contract with my company yesterday and was pleased to note that I am entitled to 6 weeks annual leave plus a further 7 days of public and religious holidays. Hence I have booked another vacation for myself and the GLBVS starting 10 days from now. I'll keep the destination under wraps for now...I know some of you are celebrity stalkers.

Well he's a very odd sort of...creature...isn't he? For my part, I'm surprised that GLBVS hasn't ditched him already in favor of better material. Like a full-blooded ditch digger or garbage collector, for instance. She must have odd tastes in husbands... Shameful really.

Michael

So Boo has these two Sherman tanks right? and he's pushing them forwards into a patch of scattered trees right? One is buttoned up due to previous action and suddenly Boo slaps at his trouser pockets and says "sh!t, I left my infantry screen in my other pants!"

Needless to say an MG34 buttons up the other Sherman, two SS squads rush in with grenade bundles and a Shrek team pops both tin cans in quick succession.

Now did Boo learn a lesson here? I'll throw this question over to the peanut gallery for discussion. Kindly bear in mind Boo doesn't take too kindly to lessons what with him being denser than a neutron star an all...

Bi-Valve...*

*(Ellipses added to pad out the post so the evil post-bot will decree it is a valid post)

I told you that if you ever said that in front of me again, there would be consequences. DID YOU THINK I WAS JOKING, GODDAMNIT?!

I am filled with rage. I can barely type. You have posted... I cannot type it. Things that should never have been raised again. You shall rot in hell, assuredly.

Oh, and if I haven't previously brought it up, I'm going to be kayaking the Everglades again in two weeks. So, there is yet another chance to chime in on my being attacked, brutalized and/or eaten by a vast array of reptiles, mammals, fish, sharks, rays and birds.

Someone should take book on it. I can't, for the obvious reason of 'conflict of interest'. I mean, if I knew which way the bets were going, I could actually get out of the kayak and feck around with an alligator, in order to influence the outcome.

And why would I do that, you ask, knowing that I might die? Simple. I'd place bets in the name of my Small Friends. I'd love them to win a pot of cash, especially if it came from you lot of tossers.

Two Weeks. And then I'm back in the Everglades. Hating you all.

And Boo. I ask you again, to never bring up...well, you know.

Persephone:

I am your Seanachai, and you are one of the Ladies of the 'Pool. I know that you now go by your 'maiden name' of Patchy, but I knew you first when you were married, and that is how I think of you still.

I tell you the stories of my Small Friends, although nowadays I do it more through the 'Notes' area of my Facebook page. Dalem assures me that this month (or maybe the next; Dalem is drunk a lot), he will help me set up my own blog. And there, I shall solemnly chronicle my 'Tales of Small Friends', which Joe Shaw has forbidden me, here. He has long hated my Small Friends. He's had his own children, and he despises those of us who weep a bit, and reach after some measure of happiness, knowing that we will vanish into the Great Darkness, leaving no name behind us. Shaw is a cruel man. He spits upon my 'Tales of Small Friends'. He mocks, and derides me. When I post my Tales here, he belittles me, and makes everything I write about them seem small, and useless. But I know that he only does so, because he finds no value in my stories. I can only ask him to forgive me for boring everyone with my 'Tales of Small Friends'.

I'm only an Old One of the Peng Challenge Thread. I ask his pardon for being an old, sad man, who hasn't had children of his own, like Shaw has. I know that my 'stories' bore and annoy him. I've not posted here, for a long time, because Joe has taken my posts amiss, and doesn't want me to maunder on endlessly about those brief moments of happiness I've known by talking about two small girls, who've made an old drunkard look up, bleary eyed, and smile, again.

Joe, I'm sorry for the stories of my Small Friends that I've posted. I know how they bore and annoy you. It's made me want to avoid posting here, for a long time. For the longest time, they were all I had. No call-backs, no interviews, no job. Couldn't play Shock Force, because my hardware couldn't handle the game. In the last year and a half of increasing despair, sometimes I descended to posting my 'Tales of Small Friends'. But you always did the right thing by telling me how stupid, boring, and inappropriate they were.

It must have been good to have kids. Like you did. Grandkids now, right? Must be nice.