Is there a special place for someone with a Challenge like Peng has?

BFCElvis

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only you would boast about holding a village with the SS...

Pah! The only reason I took the SS was to have an excuse to execute little Booean prisoners this time.

Last game my Heer troopers were none too pleased about having to shoot the bejebelus out of poor little Johnnie Applepie (RIP) and some of the squad required counselling so now...my fearless, fanactical, uber-duber Sturm Hamsters are just about wetting themselves with the prospect of some Ohioion frog-in-a-bucket target practice.

Which is why Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants went into the Scenario Editor and changed my set up area so that it was directly on the front line, changed his troops to Super A+++ Fanaticism & Hatred and Uber Elite Robot Pirate Ninjas and changed my troop setting to Amish (Children) Frightened & Comatose.

I hate him so much I want to massage his knees with a tire iron.

Not a mullet. That photo predates mullets. Just like Emrys predates the Flood.

My dear Stuka-Poo,

First you say I have a fat arse and then you say I have a puny arse. Make up your mind.

And you do realize that your fixation on it says quite a lot more about you than it does me. don't you?

Not a mullet. That photo predates mullets. Just like Emrys predates the Flood.

My dear Stuka-Poo,

First you say I have a fat arse and then you say I have a puny arse. Make up your mind.

And you do realize that your fixation on it says quite a lot more about you than it does me. don't you?

What the hell is this ... I'm rubber and you're glue?

As for fixations, I'd be a bit more concerned about your recent fixation on Neanderthals if I were you ... a bit too much fellow feeling going on there for all your denials.

You know you can get brow ridge reduction surgery these days ...

Male_Brow_Temple1-46889.jpg

No more need to wear a hat down over your eyes ... I thought about mentioning growing your hair long in front but obviously that's no longer an option for you.

Joe

You have a fat puny ass.

Well after all, he is a severely twisted little sadistic maniac. Cut him some slack. He needs a hobby, something to keep him off the streets. It's dangerous out there. It's dangerous because he's out there. Have a thought for the innocent people who might brush up against him, not realizing what a Typhoid Mary he is. He's probably a carrier for all sorts of germs that have been breeding in the Australian outback for millennia.

Michael

What the hell is this ... I'm rubber and you're glue?

As for fixations, I'd be a bit more concerned about your recent fixation on Neanderthals if I were you ... a bit too much fellow feeling going on there for all your denials.

You know you can get brow ridge reduction surgery these days ...

Which method did you employ? Repeated raps with a fungo bat? Hey, that rhymes!!!

No more need to wear a hat down over your eyes ... I thought about mentioning growing your hair long in front but obviously that's no longer an option for you.

Joe

Really, Joe? You really want to go down that path, Joe?

First you say that growing my hair long in front is no longer an option, then you show a picture of someone (Intimating that it's me) who obviously DOES have long hair in front!

Which is it going to be, Joe?

I swear, your confusion is as bad as Stuka's

THERE! I SAID IT AND I'M NOT TAKING IT BACK!!!

First you say that growing my hair long in front is no longer an option, then you show a picture of someone (Intimating that it's me) who obviously DOES have long hair in front!

Which is it going to be, Joe?

I swear, your confusion is as bad as Stuka's

THERE! I SAID IT AND I'M NOT TAKING IT BACK!!!

I really like the look on that face don't you? Of course you're used to it from looking in the mirror as you delouse your hair.

And you will too take it back or ... or I'll make you sorry so I will ... TAKE IT BACK!

Joe

Ahhh Michael...are you just a widdle bit hurt that Joe hasn't got the hots for you?
He may have taken it that way I suppose ... though there's a substantial difference between liking the "look" of something and liking the "look on the face" isn't there Stuka.

In this case I thought it captured the essential essence of Boo Radley ... the marrow of his of being if you will ... and I'm sure he would understand the last as he spends so much time cracking bones to get to the marrow.

Joe

Wow, just had a quick snoop around some of the Normandy threads...sure is alot of pissing and moaning going on over there!

Think I might be CMAKing it for awhile longer!

Cheap bastard....any excuse to keep from parting with a few shekels.