Peng Challenges Seanachai Squarely In The Fork

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, he sounds kind of bitter, doesn't he? Suppose the liquor stores all closed before he woke up?

Michael

He really does doesn't he ... and then there's the amusing notion that I should care about Australian GEOGRAPHY!

On the plus side he did validate your allegation that the bilibong industry has gone sour. Personally I blame the ad campaign ...

Bilibong water ... fortified with crocodile poop!

No doubt that led to the conversion of all those bilibongs into citrus groves.

Joe

You're an American!

You should show little care for any form of geography outside your national borders!!!!

See there ... even Mace agrees that I should show little care for anything beyond these shores.

Of course it's equally likely that he just messed up his post and intended to say something entirely different ... with Mace it's pretty much a crap shoot whether his post is what he intended.

Joe

If it makes you feel any better, there used to be an Easter Bunny. He was delicious.

Michael

I hope you mean he was delicious in a milk chocolatey kind of way (as opposed to the tender, juicy, savoury way that the French prefer).

Believe me, you could hardly have less care about almost anything than the average American.

Michael

At least Americans excel at something, even if it is just 'caring less'.

I can hear the arguments now...

Person 1: I could care less.

Person 2: I could care less that you care less.

Person 1: I could care even less that you care less that I care less...

You may have a point Michael, if ever there was a born orange poacher it would be Noba ... not that he'd be any good at it mind but if it's in the blood it's in the blood and there's nothing he can do about it but poach oranges.

joe

Roight, it's the criminal, ne'er-do-well upbringing of all them there southern (hemisphere) types.

See there ... even Mace agrees that I should show little care for anything beyond these shores.

Of course it's equally likely that he just messed up his post and intended to say something entirely different ... with Mace it's pretty much a crap shoot whether his post is what he intended.

Joe

Now there's the pot(head) calling the kettle black ...

Now there's the pot(head) calling the kettle black ...
Moriarty you've been absent without leave and now you return taking the names of your betters (well, me, but I am most assuredly your better in OH so many ways) in vain.

I see through your game though, you want to deflect attention away from your absence ... WELL IT DIDN'T WORK LAD ... what have you to say for yourself?

Joe

I hope you mean he was delicious in a milk chocolatey kind of way (as opposed to the tender, juicy, savoury way that the French prefer).

You mean cooked in wine and brandy with shallots and mushrooms? A little sour cream stirred in at the end? He was magnificent. A fitting end for a legendary creature of almost scriptural significance. Served six.

Michael

Any ideas on how one could smuggle a hedgehog into Australia? I'm trying to improve the average IQ of my new homeland.

If you want to improve the average intellect, while at the same time making new friends, just take their beer away

Any beer confiscated may be shipped to any of the Olde Ones (well, not Peng... he don't drink no more), as We are trustworthy enough (ok, so don't ship it to Seanachai either) to guard it.