Peng Challenges Seanachai Squarely In The Fork

Moriarty you've been absent without leave and now you return taking the names of your betters (well, me, but I am most assuredly your better in OH so many ways) in vain.

I see through your game though, you want to deflect attention away from your absence ... WELL IT DIDN'T WORK LAD ... what have you to say for yourself?

Joe

Joe, you flatulent pustule, as a Seniour Kanigget and Patron of Hopeless Causes and the Inept, Confused and Besotted, you well know that I do not need your approval or even acknowledgment of my presence or absence from the Mutha Beautiful Thread.

Better than me? Hah. Nope, in Ohio (why'd you pick that godforsaken latrine?) ... nor the rest of the world/universe ... not on your feckin' life.

To quote another Knight ... I faht in your general di-rection, English Pigdog Type.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is correct, Joe.

Everything is better in Ohio.

Oh now that was just lame ... not that we'd expect better of you but hope springs eternal.

You might just as well as have plucked individual letters from my post and used them to spell out something ... or, in your case, have the Lady Rose spell them.

Joe

Oh now that was just lame ... not that we'd expect better of you but hope springs eternal.

You might just as well as have plucked individual letters from my post and used them to spell out something ... or, in your case, have the Lady Rose spell them.

Joe

Oh, I wave my hand at you.

We're always listening to you go on and on in that pedantic fishwife style of yours about how it's not at all witty to change words or letters in another's post and so I took what you wrote VERBATIM and still you bleat like the old goat that you are.

Which, in a way makes sense because it would be difficult for you to bleat like the goat you aren't.

That would make a good motto for you, BTW, Joe Shaw: All Goat, All The Time

Joe, you flatulent pustule, as a Seniour Kanigget and Patron of Hopeless Causes and the Inept, Confused and Besotted, you well know that I do not need your approval or even acknowledgment of my presence or absence from the Mutha Beautiful Thread.

Better than me? Hah. Nope, in Ohio (why'd you pick that godforsaken latrine?) ... nor the rest of the world/universe ... not on your feckin' life.

To quote another Knight ... I faht in your general di-rection, English Pigdog Type.

OHIO? ... I see no need to insult me by suggesting that I'm from or in OHIO ... granted I was forced to fly through one of their airports a time or two but I had no choice in the matter.

Have you been gone so long that you can't even read our location? It's been made much easier now you know ... you don't even have to click on anything. For example I see that you're in MacHinery ... now if we could only say that you were in machinery ... while it's still running ...

Joe

From the wiki

Sounds charming.

Oh, that's not my typo, btw. Seems dioxin really affects th spelling.

It was very dirty. But having personally analyzed nitrate, phosphate, and fecal coliform levels as well as testing for particles, turbidity, pH and a slew of other things, I can tell you that the Fox River is far cleaner than it was 5 years ago, much as the Illinois is stupendously cleaner than it was 10-15 years ago. I'm not sure I would swim in either, nor would I eat fish pulled from the waters, but using these waterways recreationally is very far from dangerous.

OHIO? ... I see no need to insult me by suggesting that I'm from or in OHIO ... granted I was forced to fly through one of their airports a time or two but I had no choice in the matter.

Have you been gone so long that you can't even read our location? It's been made much easier now you know ... you don't even have to click on anything. For example I see that you're in MacHinery ... now if we could only say that you were in machinery ... while it's still running ...

Joe

I see every need to insult you, Joe

See? This is a prime example of the superiority of senior knights over the rest of you riff raff
Shirley you aren't suggesting that Moriarty is superior to ... well really anything more advanced than blue green algae?

I mean come on Berli ... we're talking Moriarty here.

Btw ... I ordered the Marines module ... I imagine you did as well if for no other reason than it has the Eagle, Globe and Anchor on it. Perhaps we need to see if your Jarheads (if you have to capitalize the "M" in Marines surely you have to do that for the "J") can defeat me.

Joe

Well I haven't lived in Oho for one thing ... the others ... well yeah.

Joe

(Applauds very, very slowly)

Way to make even less sense than usual, Joe.

People said you just didn't have it in you to be about as pertinent as tiny chipped off pieces of tooth tartar, but I disagreed with them. I told them you still had it in you and with any kind of luck it would stay there.

Bad planning, Joe, bad planning. You could have gone by Greyhound and routed through Louisville. What were you doing on a plane anyway? Greyhound is more your speed.

Michael

Idaho??? You lived in f**king Idaho?????????? Golly, no wonder you're such a retard.

Michael

It was a long, LONG time ago ... WAY before the EPA declared the hill we lived on a Superfund cleanup site.

We did wonder why the clothes Mom hung out to dry had little holes eaten in them from the smog.

Once you got out of town and could wash the copper taste out of your mouth it was very pretty country.

Joe

Btw ... I ordered the Marines module ... I imagine you did as well if for no other reason than it has the Eagle, Globe and Anchor on it. Perhaps we need to see if your Jarheads (if you have to capitalize the "M" in Marines surely you have to do that for the "J") can defeat me.

Why, yes, I did buy the Uncle Sam's Misguided Children module, and yes again, mostly 'cus of the Eagle, Globe and Anchor on it. I'm about to head out the door for work, so I'll send a set up when I get home

Or perhaps more appropriately, Joe Shaw: All Goad, All The Time. Which, I suppose, is far better than, Joe Shaw: All Gout, All The Time.
I don't have gout, I live a pure existence and take care that my precious bodily fluids remain as Gawd intended.

Joe

Why, yes, I did buy the Uncle Sam's Misguided Children module, and yes again, mostly 'cus of the Eagle, Globe and Anchor on it. I'm about to head out the door for work, so I'll send a set up when I get home
Well I ORDERED it but didn't spring for the download option so it may be a few days before it shows up.

Regardless I'll take the measure of you in this new incarnation yet again and hopefully THIS time you won't be able to blame poor pathing for the drubbing I inflict on you.

Joe

I live a pure existence and take care that my precious bodily fluids remain as Gawd intended.

I don't think spilling your seed on the carpet was what was intended, however preferable to several other outcomes that might occur to one, all involving a member of your own species.

Michael