Peng Challenges Seanachai Squarely In The Fork

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stating a fact Peng, no histronics, no drama and certainly no foot stomping ...

Except when he's practicing his clog dancing.

Joe's a big hit at all the local craft fairs. He brings his own 3' x 3' piece of plywood flooring and just puts it down near a fiddle player and then just dances like a little fool.

Which is just about how you'd expect him to dance, when you think about it.

What makes you think we weren't happier too?

You still drinking the blue koolaid from the big white bowl? I knew there was a reason why we in Philly would get up every morning and keep watch on Moorestown, NJ. That coast line is well patrolled for a reason.

I'm still Hiram Sedai and I approve of this message.

You still drinking the blue koolaid from the big white bowl? I knew there was a reason why we in Philly would get up every morning and keep watch on Moorestown, NJ. That coast line is well patrolled for a reason.

I'm still Hiram Sedai and I approve of this message.

Well we don't approve of YOU ... we offerred you a home lad, when you were still wet behind the ears and searching the internets in vain for someplace to hang your hat.

You were polite then and clearly knew your place and we took pity upon you (as all surely do ... well, those that don't just kick your teeth down your throat for giggles) and allowed you into our community. We nurtured you and taught you the ways of the world and you became a Knight of the CessPool ... AND THEN YOU LEFT!

We do NOT approve of you lad ... though we might be persuaded to reconsider were you to show your face here more often than twice a year.

Joe

Six hours and not a word from anyone. The MBT stopped being funny this afternoon.

We do not consider you to be a valid judge of funny, Dave Aitch.

Sure the pratfalls, seltzer down the pants and sitting on pies are amusing, but you them purely by accident.

They are funny. You, sadly, are not.

Six hours and not a word from anyone. The MBT stopped being funny this afternoon.

So sorry that we have failed to live up to your expectations. This condition likely will continue for some time -- at least as long as we choose it to be so. You might as well leave now before we disappoint you more than we already have.

I especially like the dismember part.

You know, the medieval Chinese had an interesting innovation. If someone was especially annoying to the powers that be, they'd bring in four oxen and tie each one to an arm or a leg of the offender and then drive them off to the four points of the compass. I understand it must have been excruciating for the ex-offender and terrific entertainment for the audience, as well as enormously satisfying for the PTB.

Michael

Emrys, you've got a serious violent streak in you.

Not at all. I am simply interested in history and what we can learn from other people.

BTW, you should drop by some time and I will show you some authentic replicas I have down in the basement. Yes, I think it would be most interesting. Heh, heh.

Michael