Peng Challenges Seanachai Squarely In The Fork

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-reading my Bull**** Bingo bit there, and juxtaposing it against the Moose Muffin's babble in my sig, I think I am equally qualified to be Vice President. In fact I think I can babble incoherently even better than she can, without even trying! I mean, I may be an elitist bastard, but I'm also a Joe six-pack regular guy. Isn't that what we want for the most important job in the world? A regular Joe or Jane, just like you and me? Why on earth would anyone want a really smart person doing that job? Hell, vote for ME!

MrsPeng you are NOT Joe six-pack. Joe six-pack got that name because, like a real man, he drinks. He drinks copious amount of fine, granted thin as piss, 'Merican 'banquet' beer. You, if you did drink, would mostly likely have a snifter of brandy, a white wine spritzer, or some other pansy-ass drink. I know Joe six-pack and, you sir, are no Joe six-pack.

Next, you fooking monkey-humper, 2000-fecking-point-wanting, nong. I succeeded in organizing Task Force Lion*, Giraffe* and Gazelle* just last night. I plan to wrap up the set up and wing it along to soon, in good time, etc.

BTW, I did like your little speech. Unlike your other posts it was entertaining and made sense. I know better than to expect that lightning to strike twice but a good one-timer.

*animal names choosen from random African animals, not indicative of any particular region. Any resemblence to a real fighting force is a coincidence and will show as such as soon as this train wreck of a fork kicking adventure begins.

MrsPeng you are NOT Joe six-pack. Joe six-pack got that name because, like a real man, he drinks. He drinks copious amount of fine, granted thin as piss, 'Merican 'banquet' beer. You, if you did drink, would mostly likely have a snifter of brandy, a white wine spritzer, or some other pansy-ass drink. I know Joe six-pack and, you sir, are no Joe six-pack.

Listen here, Whine-Oh! just because I don't drink anymore doesn't mean when I did drink that I drank any less. I drank a lot. I drank more merican pissbeer than the average bear. I was drinking merican pissbeer from the time I was 14 - Kruegers is what I started on, because the old man kept cases of it cold for himself and his buddies. He never noticed the odd six pack missing.

Then when I got my first fake ID I moved on to Molson Golden ale, then I had a Bud Phase, then the infamous Schmidtties college phase. It was only after I started making some decent money that I started drinking better beer. I even brewed my own for a few years. Made some damn fine prize winning ales for the Philadephia Hops-Bops competition.

I have NEVER had a goddam white wine spritzer, so you take that back. Take it BACK I SAY! Swine. Next you'll be accusing me of drinking fookin frozen daiquaris or or some other goddam sissy mixed drink.

And another thing, there's nothing wrong with enjoying top shelf booze. There is something wrong with polluting top shelf booze with juice or coca cola or some other such swill.

So, no, maybe I'm not Joe sixpack. He's a douchebag with crappy tastes anyway. Feck Joe Sixpack.

Oh yeah, and for your insults, you will pay a heavy toll in our upcoming [taps foot, checks watch whistles a bit] game - IF IT EVER GETS STARTED.

Can you imagine how Obama will react when the world leaders laugh in his face and don't bow to his every whim? He'll go into a melt down. Just what we need, a President with the Nuclear Football who is mentally unstable and feels that the world has 'dissed' him.

You've never gotten the hang of writing palindromes, have you?

I think it was a tautology. And the Palin-drone is in my sig. And the palindrome of Bolton would be Notlob, not Ipswitch, not that it's a palindrome at all because it ain't the same backwards as forwards, and you are being a bit too froward you silly bunt.