Peng Challenges Seanachai Squarely In The Fork

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice sig Mr Peng, care to explain it if you can? From what I can see your Ms Palin is one beer short of a six-pack......and kinda dumb too.

But she thinks Jesus is coming back in her lifetime, and that witches are real, and the government should just get out of the way but have strict oversight of the financial markets, and she's read ALL of the newspapers that are put in front of her. Plus, she winked... at ME! So I am going to vote for her and hope McCain dies on January 22nd so we can get God back in the Whitehouse and stop all teh gaysexers from breeding and aborting their gay muslim brown terrorist fetuses.

But she thinks Jesus is coming back in her lifetime, and that witches are real, and the government should just get out of the way but have strict oversight of the financial markets, and she's read ALL of the newspapers that are put in front of her. Plus, she winked... at ME! So I am going to vote for her and hope McCain dies on January 22nd so we can get God back in the Whitehouse and stop all teh gaysexers from breeding and aborting their gay muslim brown terrorist fetuses.

Yep, that about sums it up.

Maybe after McCain loses the election, Ms Palin can get an intern position under Obama?
Would it be necessary for her to pass an oral examination do you think ... what am I saying ... asking Stuka what he "thinks" ?

Btw lad, did you like my airstrike on the last turn?

Joe

Actually there was an airstrike on the last turn. Only...it was the last turn of a game he played a year and a half ago with another opponent, and it was the opponent's airplane whose bombs fell on Joe's troops, killing and wounding them in great numbers. Otherwise, he remembered it perfectly.

Michael

Damn, looks like I'm off to another International conference this weekend. In the Indian resort area of Goa.

Luckily i'll have the trusty laptop along with CM installed (must suck to have anal retentive employers that won't permit non-company software hey Joe) so the beatings being handed out to Noba, Joe and Leeo can continue.

That plus my witty repartee in the forum.....

Damn, looks like I'm off to another International conference this weekend. In the Indian resort area of Goa.

Luckily i'll have the trusty laptop along with CM installed (it sucks to be an anal retentive employee), so the beating being handed out by Noba can continue.

That plus my sh*ty repartee in the forum.....

Fixed that for you.

Noba.

Luckily i'll have the trusty laptop along with CM installed (must suck to have anal retentive employers that won't permit non-company software hey Joe) so the beatings being handed out to Noba, Joe and Leeo can continue.

That plus my witty repartee in the forum.....

Just for that I'm going away for the week and I WON'T be sending any turns so your thumpin' will have to wait.

SO THERE ...

Joe

Just for that I'm going away for the week and I WON'T be sending any turns so your thumpin' will have to wait.

SO THERE ...

Joe

PShaw! is so cute the way his little pig-tails go flapping when he puts his hands on his hips and stamps his foot like that.

PShaw! is so cute the way his little pig-tails go flapping when he puts his hands on his hips and stamps his foot like that.
Just stating a fact Peng, no histronics, no drama and certainly no foot stomping ... at my age your feet hurt when you wake up in the morning and there's no need to aggravate them.

Joe