Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you think that I think that Lars should drink with Jesus more oftener, and I'd agree with that assessment. However, you are DEAD WRONG about everything else you have ever written. You are thinking about "The Lady is a Skank." a little known Disney Animated Feature. A heartburning story of alcohol abuse and it's effects on hillbilly fetuses: little or none - they can't get much dumber.

ULNA

I think that you think that I think that Lars should drink with Jesus more oftener, and I'd agree with that assessment. However, you are DEAD WRONG about everything else you have ever written. You are thinking about "The Lady is a Skank." a little known Disney Animated Feature. A heartburning story of alcohol abuse and it's effects on hillbilly fetuses: little or none - they can't get much dumber.

ULNA

Right then, this is getting silly and we'll have no more silly ... I'm home from Des Moines and no one cares.

Tibia

ULNA

I believe you are confused. More so than usual, even. You can only be thinking of "Skanks for the Memories", a bottoms up review of the song stylings of Ed "Tallywhacker" Skeezix, whose other notable songs include, "The Dukes Duet (Romulus & Uncle Remus), Waltz for Three People and My Spanish Suitcase".

I wish you'd stop using Wikipedogoogle as your only reference choice.

Phalanges!

I believe you are confused. More so than usual, even. You can only be thinking of "Skanks for the Memories", a bottoms up review of the song stylings of Ed "Tallywhacker" Skeezix, whose other notable songs include, "The Dukes Duet (Romulus & Uncle Remus), Waltz for Three People and My Spanish Suitcase".

I wish you'd stop using Wikipedogoogle as your only reference choice.

Phalanges!

No, no no no NO! You are thinking of "You're a Skanky Doodle Dandy" a dramadey starring Jerry Lewis as a cross-dressing hillbilly chanteuse with black lung and a heart of iron. S/he falls for Whoopie Goldberg's character - a wisecracking police detective, with a heart of porkbellies, named "Uncle Hiram." Together they solve the mystery of the gay redneck red-arse "Blondie," with a heart of maggots - a stunning performance by the disinterred corpse of River Phoenix. Oscar nods all around.

No, no no no NO! You are thinking of "You're a Skanky Doodle Dandy" a dramadey starring Jerry Lewis as a cross-dressing hillbilly chanteuse with black lung and a heart of iron. S/he falls for Whoopie Goldberg's character - a wisecracking police detective, with a heart of porkbellies, named "Uncle Hiram." Together they solve the mystery of the gay redneck red-arse "Blondie," with a heart of maggots - a stunning performance by the disinterred corpse of River Phoenix. Oscar nods all around.
Actually Icepick Motor Palin I think you're thinking of something entirely different.

Oh ... the name?

As we are apolitical here and in the spirit of bipartisanship I took the liberty to look up your name were you to have been born into the Palin family. As you know the Palins chose (if I can use that word) to name their children with Alaskan names like Bristol (for Bristol Bay) or Willow for a nearby town or Piper for (I'm told) Piper Cub.

Like many of you I despaired since I'll never have a chance to proudly wear an official Palin name, but through the wonders of the Internets that joy can now be yours as well.

http://www.personal-space.com/palin/index.php

Yours in Alaska,

Ammo Canal Palin ... hmm ... that could have turned out better.

AGAIN you're way off base! I was referring to "The Skank Dick". An early 30s W.C. Fields film, where Fields, playing the legendary schizophrenic transvestite armed robber/gun moll, Maureen (Mo) LaFong hides the purloined family jewels in the bodice of Lotta Furbelow, played by Dame Mae Whitty, in a stand out performance, never before seen by cinematic audiences in Passaic, New Jersey. During a matinee. On a Tuesday.

The penultimate scene where Maureen (Mo) saves her chillun from the dreaded revenoors by hurling them off a precipice into the waiting arms of her/his half-brother/sister, Unguent, was talked about for minutes at water-coolers nation-wide.

Next time it's on TCM, I'm going to Tivo it!

UVULA!

Despite Boo's cheatsy air strikes, an entire platoon of his Shermans have fallen victim to my Stuggery and I have a platoon of infantry rampaging behind his front line; gunning down his panicked, teary American boy scouts.

In other news, all of today's soccer games are rained out, so I can't yell at small children. Turns would be appreciated.

Despite Boo's cheatsy air strikes, an entire platoon of his Shermans have fallen victim to my Stuggery and I have a platoon of infantry rampaging behind his front line; gunning down his panicked, teary American boy scouts.

In other news, all of today's soccer games are rained out, so I can't yell at small children. Turns would be appreciated.

Ha! I got to yell at children today on the soccer field. My U12 team got slammed - they were uninspired today - last week they were a goal scoring machine and this week they were like the walking dead. I actually yelled at poor Celeste when she dithered with - and lost - the ball on defense. Bad daddy. She was pissed at me.

U14 Team is smokin this year! They lost their first game, but with a bit of scrimimimaging during the week they figured out what was going on. Today I didn't have to say a thing to them - except "OK, back off a bit now, don't run up the score." I saw the most exceptional play I've ever seen in a rec league - a perfect arcing cross from just outside the box and a headed goal. It was gorgeous. I mean it was stunning. It was glorious. Every practice we've had we worked on taking everything wide and crossing it in and today it payed off in just about the prettiest goal you can imagine.

CAROTID ARTERY