The Peng Challenge Thread Sets the Olympic Standard... for Drunkeness

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is this? Are you fishing, you silly redneck bugger?

sigh

A man who can neither troll nor jig well with the daredevil of mockery to land a response. Abbott, go drag your empty hook in front of someone else. Or at least put a little of your own blood in the water, if you're chumming for a hit. I assume that you revere me too much to insult me directly.

But Abbott? These oblique attempts to attack me? They make you look like a *****y fairy queen, Titania.

Are you going to tell berli on me? (again) *snicker*

Boo, what the hell is with this insufferable infatuation with pudding, custard and other soft and wobbly desserts?

Insufferable, Seananchai? Has it really become something that you can no longer suffer?

I hardly think so.

I imagine that if someone were to put a nice bowl of tapioca pudding in front of you, you'd dig right in.

No, let us correctly label those things we truly find insufferable (coughStukacough) and let us not (wildly waves hands around) indiscriminately brand those we know in our hearts which aren't.

Thank you.

I said it was like custard, you jabbering jackdaw, not that it was custard.

Hard to imagine how it could be like custard without eggs. But if you want to make your custard without eggs, go right ahead. I won't try to stop you.

Michael

PS: Good luck on that suicide attempt.

Your Bosch injection pump has an integrated lift pump. The general consensus is that you will not need an aux. fuel pump if the tank is mounted above the level of the injector pump, as gravity will feed it. However, there is no reason not to have a small pump. The oil, even if it is thinned and warmed will have a viscosity far greater than that of diesel. The aux. pump will help alleviate any strain and will not be damaging so long as you don't run a high-pressure pump.

Well that proves it. Abbott has gone completely around the bend. He seems to be under the impression that this is the Car Guys forum. So sad when the mind goes at such an early age.

Michael

Well the great thing about Alzheimer's is I get to meet new people everyday. Nice to meet you Mike !