Why is Peng Challenging a Centipede?

Nidan1

Originally posted by 37mm:

This is a horse lubber load of nonsense... shiny, black, yellow stripes.

Looks like nonsense probably is.

Indeed. The website describes the range of the horselubber as Texas to Arizona and Mexico. Moraine saw hers several hundred miles to the east of there in what would have been a completely different kind of habitat.

Michael

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

... snipped because he potentially made me look like an idiot & we wouldn't want that now would we?...

Look all I know about US geography is there was 13 states that rebelled & now there are more and all the extra ones should be avoided (plus the original treacherous ones)...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

... snipped because Small Caliber is a cowardly ponce.

Look all I know about US geography is there was 13 states that rebelled & now there are more and all the extra ones should be avoided (plus the original treacherous ones)... </font>

But my pics are of the horse lubber grasshopper my dear... his is this one but black?

Unless the black version he speaks off is the Horse Lubber... but that sounds like a load of nonsense...

Indeed. The Southeastern Lubber is a different species to the Horse Lubber (which is smaller.) It comes in 2 different colours, as mentioned on 32mm's second website.

OOOOh A game! Sweet! :D

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

OOOOh A game! Sweet! :D

Hey Paddy,

I have another game for you.

See these two bricks?

*Sets up the deckchair, places the eski, then settles down and gets comfortable*

Now bring them together quickly with your head between them.

*waits for the SSN fun to commence*

Mace

You spelt idiot wrong.

If you weren't such an infernal nuby nincompoop you would know that 'idjit' is a formally sanctioned and accepted usage within the Peng thread.

And you doubled up.
That was to double the pleasure of the cognoscenti.

AND an Australian laughed at you!
Well, after all, he's an Australian. What do you expect? Those that aren't congenitally retarded due to inbreeding among the criminal elements have destroyed their few remaining brain cells through the excessive consumption of alcohol. Surprised actually that he managed to pick himself up off the floor long enough to type a message.

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now look you here Nightsoil (you're not a Serf YET, I can still butcher your name) if you're a Serf of the CessPool you're a Serf of ALL the CessPool and right glad of a ***BOOT*** now and then you'll be too ... it shows that we're paying attention to you donchaknow.

How much worse to be an uncared for, unwatched, unnoticed Serf ... forever, and forever, and ever.

And actually it's not the ***BOOT*** that's so much of a problem as it is the pissbuckets you're required to carry, offer to the gentry for their use and then empty after. Of course we DO have the new galvanized models ... nothing like hearing the zing of a well aimed stream on the bottom of an empty pail of a morning.

No, lad, being offerred Serfdom to the CessPool is farther than most can dream. It's a rare honor you've been granted, most especially since I'VE proposed you as Serf and therefore have first rights of refusal on your service as Squire ... should you rise to that level ... Prime Nochte I think it's called, something like that anyway. I shall mold you in my image, train you in the ways of the MBT, make you a Knight of the CessPool to be reckoned with ... of course first there IS the matter of the stable to be dealt with.

So ... carrying boots are the LEAST of your worries ... should you choose to stick around that is.

Joe

[/QB]

Oooh, it sounds just like my moms glorious tales of when she used to deal with Incontenent, delerious elderly in the nursing home. Oh the good times she had with bedpans, dirty linen, Men who's Id was definatly Odd. Ahh the memories..

So wheres the stable? *sound of scraping shovel*

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

... snipped because he potentially made me look like an idiot & we wouldn't want that now would we?...

Look all I know about US geography is there was 13 states that rebelled & now there are more and all the extra ones should be avoided (plus the original treacherous ones)... </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

I've not perused CMAK scenarios much, so pick one of your choosing.

V1.01 or V1.03 or... V1.02?

PS

Boo everyone knows that toothpaste rot's our will, weakens our resistance to communism & in some way gives comfort to the terrorists...

But my pics are of the horse lubber grasshopper my dear... his is this one but black?

Unless the black version he speaks off is the Horse Lubber... but that sounds like a load of nonsense...

Hmmm you know if the Justicar started talking about bugs I'd criticize him no end for being Pengless, but in this case I got a game of CM out of my transgression. So even when I appear to act Pengless I instead become even more Pengfull.

Truly am I blessed!

Pengful doofus. And where are my turns?

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

I've not perused CMAK scenarios much, so pick one of your choosing.

V1.01 or V1.03 or... V1.02? </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Pengful doofus. And where are my turns? [/QB]

I say its PengFULL... not Pengfoo

I just completed your turns.

I think I may be able to turn around the slightly disappointing situation near Radicahzcow (or whatever) I'm surprised you haven't surrendered to my Rumanians in the winter battle...