You Will Not Be Able To Stay Home, Brother. The Peng Challenge Will Not Be Televised

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Bah, Shaw! Bah!

Boo say Bah, Shaw!

Bah! Bah! Bah!

Now word make no sense!

Like Shaw!

Gnome say, "We have had 'Squires' before that began a Thread out of turn, and gone with it. All 'right thinking folk' will support 37mm's effort", DO GNOME LIE???

(Boo now mean, more so than usual.)

Shaw pick moment, Shaw hate Boo!

(Boo now mean, more so than usual.)

Boo challenge Shaw, Blood Hamster, Boo show Shaw how it* done.

(*Not revealing what "it". Boo keep suspense high. Boo Hitchcockian. Boo say, "Down Bauhaus".)

Boo now go have light lunch, Frankenstein, Tarzan, Tonto.

Grue did you by chance steal Boos' password?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Third Reich.

My place.

Saturday.

Burritos.

Be there. 5/6-ish, depending on if you have a life or not.

Do we have to have burritos again?

They make me a little Stennish. </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

I want to target practice with 105's on Croda, and blow his inner Croda bits into his outer Croda bits. I then want to load each of those loathesome bits into it's own 105 round and fire them into a white hot volcano of hate for his gamey feckin' barrages of uncannily accurate 105 VT.

I hates Croda.

That was 155 VT, you ignorant sot! And obviously you haven't been hit hard enough since you're still running your gob.

Oregon...isn't that the official destination of everyone in the witness protection program?

As for Hiram...lad, I remember the good old days when I'd build a scenario that gave you 2 companies of Glider Infantry charging up a bare hill towards my 2 MG42s. You never could win that one...

Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

My my, civil disobedience. And coincidently a mysterious figure by the name of Croda returns,...

*Grabs tinfoil head*

Only mysterious if you're scared and fascinated by death himself. </font>

Originally posted by Croda:

That was 155 VT, you ignorant sot! And obviously you haven't been hit hard enough since you're still running your gob.

Oregon...isn't that the official destination of everyone in the witness protection program?

It was 105 VT punctuated by 155 VT, you keyboard-clattering Croda cracker.

Oregon is where old loggers go to grow moss and old hippies go to grow...

It's a place where people grow, I mean go. Yep.

Got your fox pee ready, Leeo? It's that time of year again. No, you don't have a date. Hunting, oh doltish one. Legal killing of innocent (they aren't that innocent, did you see what that buck just did?) creatures. Gunning them down, and feasting on their flesh. Good times, to be sure.

And, while I gut out my fallen prey, I will be reminded of all of you. Further, I will wish it were you laying on the ground with innards no longer in. May your innards be outards, one and all.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Rleete, I shake my white tail and waggle my rack at you.

Ix-nay on the ack-ray, bub; there are ladies present. Wouldn't want to be thought of as a typical male cretin, now would you? Besides, you 'shake that thang' come Monday morning, I've got a 12 gauge present for you, express mail.

Originally posted by 37mm:

"I only ever play as Germans" I've heard that...

I've heard "I only ever play in Italy"...

I've heard "I only ever play at midday or in moderate hills or with moderate trees"...

but I've never heard "I only ever play that scenario with the Germans invincible Tigers pitted against 2 pounder armed brits"

Fine have it your way... its on the CD, right? If I remember?

As you are silly enough to actually send the set up...where does that place you? Masochism must be inherited, nay genetically stamped into every cell in that thing you call a body. Or do you look like one of Davross's's's'* creations?

Noba.

* Figure that one out, grammar-grog-ue.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Fehum and Pootum!!

Still refusing to ever post in this thread now that it was absconded by the Bard.

Lee Oh, I was hating Croda back when it was fashionable. Don't try so hard to be just like me.

- Hiram t-shirts available in the lobby

Everybody hates Croda. It's a universal truth. Ever since his game-cracking-win by his shermans against my poor code-reduced Uber Kitties, life has revolved around revenge. And it shall be mine.

Croda, as the top of your head appeared from the bottom of the 'pool. Did you feel the w a f t of a 2 iron as it made practise over your pointy protuberance of a pustule you call your head? Did you have a momentary shiver of anticipation? A feeling of "oh sh*te", an anticipation of loss?

This shall be your fate. A CMAK game v3 of your choice. I shall triumph. You shall lose, big time.

You will sink back to the depths of the 'pool, never to resurface. A shame that not even victory over Hiram could erase, but then any victory over Hiram is devalued by his his inability to paint straight lines on his models.

Send a setup.

Noba.

Originally posted by KG_Steiner:

i dont understand the purpose of this thread. you all appear to be rambling insanely. perhaps this is the unfortunate side effect of spending too much time in a digitally recreated desert, under fire.

*backing away slowly*

This what happen when good Thread start closed down for mediocre Thread start! No rules, no "Sod off, SSN person!" No nothing.

Seanachai and Shaw do bad thing.

Me shake head in show of abject disdain.

i dont understand the purpose of this thread. you all appear to be rambling insanely. perhaps this is the unfortunate side effect of spending too much time in a digitally recreated desert, under fire.

*backing away slowly*

Backing away slowly will only make the knife easier to insert between your ribs. Whereas a quick Sod Off is much quicker.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Backing away slowly will only make the knife easier to insert between your ribs. Whereas a quick Sod Off is much quicker.

Quick is quicker, eh? They sure do make 'em more smarter down under!

Not to mention completely WRONG. You do not want to stick the knife between the ribs. A)It might get stuck, and 2)it isn't done that way. Dolt.

You start at the breastbone and cut once, just through the outer layers, down to below the belt. Or, if you think you're stylish (or just ass-backwards like all aussies), you can go bottom to top. You let the guts and organs spill out slowly, so the victim can see them all one by one as they slip out past bloodied, clutching fingers. Careful not to pierce the heart or lungs, as that leads to death too soon.

Sheesh, doesn't anyone value a decent gutting anymore? No patience for the art of butchering. Always straight for the kill, with no thought to style or panache.

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Quick is quicker, eh? They sure do make 'em more smarter down under!

Not to mention completely WRONG. You do not want to stick the knife between the ribs. A)It might get stuck, and 2)it isn't done that way. Dolt.

You start at the breastbone and cut once, just through the outer layers, down to below the belt. Or, if you think you're stylish (or just ass-backwards like all aussies), you can go bottom to top. You let the guts and organs spill out slowly, so the victim can see them all one by one as they slip out past bloodied, clutching fingers. Careful not to pierce the heart or lungs, as that leads to death too soon.

Sheesh, doesn't anyone value a decent gutting anymore? No patience for the art of butchering. Always straight for the kill, with no thought to style or panache. </font>

i was actually hoping to find a PBEM game, but the maddness seems to have engulfed you all. pity.

Well. If we had a set of decent rules....

If you have the wit and style to annoy someone of your lowly stature within these walls, someone whom we deem to be an SSN, like yourself, then you might get one. But then you might get the royal rasp-berry of a roughened tongue and no game.

Abuse 37mm or Stickybeakie, creatively and with good humour. Or maybe hackneyed humour if you can stand the braying from the bleachers. Those new to the 'pool must tread the hard road.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Well. If we had a set of decent rules....

Noba.

We DID! But certain muckity-mucks decide "Not GOOD enough! Must follow RULES!" Empty rules... Rules no give room for self growth. No let Thread evolve. No empiricism, which is pretty advanced concept for Bizarro Justicar.

And NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF BLOOD HAMSTER MATCH WITH JOE SHAW! No jumping on of band wagon.

No hearty Yawp" from oppressed masses.

No one care.

Me so sad.