The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

Californiyay just ain't what it used to be... Last time I was there was in 2001 and even then it was crumbling. Can't imagine how bad it must be now.

Last time I was there was in 1986 and it had already turned into a madhouse by then. Pity. Some parts of it used to be very nice. I blame Shaw.

Just move to the Netherlands Jeckle, plenty of lushes here. You are most welcome.

Yeah, the Cloggies are real swingers. [smirk]

Michael

*sigh*

Well, someone has to do it. The first post of 2016 in this sad state of affairs that is the Peng thread. My gawd, even the local nursery home sees more action than this place. Emrys' return was much anticipated to stink up....eeh...lively up the place but was ultimately very disappointing (of course it was, duh). Just good enough for a tiny ripple in the Force...eeeh farce. Nothing more. That's it. Pathetic!

I blame Joe Shaw!

*sigh*

Edited by PanzerMike

I blame Joe Shaw!

I think the time is long overdue that we marched on Joe Shaw's domicile carrying torches and armed with pitchforks and pruning hooks! He has gotten away with his dastardly...er...dastardliness for far too long! The time has come for an accounting and for Justice to be served. Along with a cold beer or two.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

beats the screaming exit from the room that was reported by the Nurses association at the presence of one M Emrys.  The one occasion being reported of a nurse not running was when he stopped to vomit on the door step.  Yes I said he.  Seems the screaming was regardless of gender.