The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

Fearlessly old Emrys faced the crowd, smiling
Merciless, the Justicar turns 'round, frowning
and who's the fool who wears the crown
Go down in your own way
And everyday is the right day
And as you rise above the fearlines in his frown
You look down
Hear the sound of the faces in the crowd

• 4 weeks later...

Surely someone is overdue with an AAR?  Some slaughter of hapless hamstertroopen needs to be memorialized.  Almost makes me want to find a noob to challenge, but there is the small mater of my not having any recent version of CM.

In unrelated news, I'd like to report that a few inches of rain in California has all my neighbors reinstalling their lawns, water features, rice paddies and backyard misters & evaporative coolers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On March 6, 2016 at 3:39 AM, PanzerMike said:

Fearlessly old Emrys faced the crowd, smiling
Merciless, the Justicar turns 'round, frowning
and who's the fool who wears the crown
Go down in your own way
And everyday is the right day
And as you rise above the fearlines in his frown
You look down
Hear the sound of the faces in the crowd

Yeah...that's okay...I see a lot worse ****e these days.  But let's get one thing totally, ****ING clear.  Emrys is one of The Horseman.  And you're a small puddle of piss.  And I KNOW THIS, because I'm an Old One of the Peng Challenge.

On March 6, 2016 at 3:39 AM, PanzerMike said:

So, NaziMikeArmor, or whatever your goddamn name is.  Who are you?  You need to provide me with some reason why I want to continue to see your name here.  

You are showing less than honour to Emrys, a man who, in my experience, you couldn't kill a possum for.  So, WHO THE **** ARE YOU?

Ha! At last some activity in this poor excuse for a thread. Now, if only it were someone who knows how to properly quote a post, but that is a bit too much to ask I guess. Olde people...

Who am I, you ask. There is a search function on this here forum. Use it and find out Olde Fellow.

Now go on and do some more posting here Olde boy, amuse us. Good entertainment is so hard to come by these days.

3 hours ago, PanzerMike said:

Good entertainment is so hard to come by these days.

Yes, and you're not it. Now, if we were playing Blind Man's Bluff you could be "it" all day while the rest of us ran off to the pub to chat up the ladies there. Would we eventually return to relieve you of your onerous duties? Probably not. But we might grant you leave to whimper and cry in our absence. See how nice we are to such an unworthy lackey as yourself?

Michael

On 5/17/2016 at 8:07 AM, Seanachai said:

I've been...well, you know 'removed'

As in extraordinary rendition or a lobotomy procedure?

Not that these are mutually exclusive.. nor being bundled up in newspaper and an old carpet and swiftly transported to a municipal tip facility with extreme prejudice.

Edited by Yeknodathon

On 5/17/2016 at 0:07 AM, Seanachai said:

I've been...well, you know 'removed'. 

And it was nice while it lasted.  Now who f**ked up and and left a trail of breadcrumbs for you to find your way home?  Let us know when you and Emrys are back from chatting up the inflatable dolls.  Actually no, don't let us know, the stench will be enough.

Hey I think Emrys made the news.

http://www.newser.com/story/224552/villagers-thought-angel-fell-from-sky-it-was-a-sex-toy.html