The National Interest cover story says chance of US-Russia war over Ukraine increasing!

Thanks John,

I found something disturbing in Ukraine. I almost want to spare you the details it is so stinking disgusting. Take a breath, the good separatist militia who did not like the Kiev government have found lists of citizens given to soldiers by Kolemoisky who was ousted by John Kerry, had refrigerated trucks to harvest targeted individuals using their complete medical information into order to make 6 million $/pound for organs taken from the living. Organs taken from the living are better than from the dead. Ihor Kolomoisky Cypriot-Isreal Oligarch owns an airlines which then transport these to South America and countries where medical tourism is happening. The Oligarchs are stripping Ukraine of their people, cars, and wealth.

This video is my source about 1:19 is how far into the video to explain Ukraine.

Stop spreading BS.

Edited by Raptorx7

Thanks John,

I found something disturbing in Ukraine. I almost want to spare you the details it is so stinking disgusting. Take a breath, the good separatist militia who did not like the Kiev government have found lists of citizens given to soldiers by Kolemoisky who was ousted by John Kerry, had refrigerated trucks to harvest targeted individuals using their complete medical information into order to make 6 million $/pound for organs taken from the living. Organs taken from the living are better than from the dead. Ihor Kolomoisky Cypriot-Isreal Oligarch owns an airlines which then transport these to South America and countries where medical tourism is happening. The Oligarchs are stripping Ukraine of their people, cars, and wealth.

This video is my source about 1:19 is how far into the video to explain Ukraine.

I am offended sir that you did not credit my ancestors for the revelation that "fresh" bodies are worth more.  Why the very name has become a verb for their keen observation of said fact.

Definition of BURKE
transitive verb

to suppress quietly or indirectly <burke an inquiry>

from burke to suffocate, from William Burke †1829 Irish criminal executed for smothering victims to sell their bodies for dissection

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burke_and_Hare_murders

This video is my source about 1:19 is how far into the video to explain Ukrain

I found something more interesting.  The nature of the Ukrainian dinosaur legions is approximately manifold of three to two rations against the Russian array of 4.5 Stegosaurus a minute.  This is acceptably within the prorate of twenty five, but well outside the GOP DOW electron of eighty nine.  I am frankly appalled at the weaponization of this gentle herbivore but after the semi-nuclear immulsion of sixty five raptors in Keplast Obast it is to be expected.

Either way, I know one thing and I know it well, this **** will make you a ********** sexual tyrannosaur and aint that the truth scrobot.    

A GDP like Italy ? More like Germany adjusted for purchasing power :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29

Italy is at 2.1 Russia at 3.5 Germany at 3.6

Comparisons using PPP are arguably more useful when assessing a nation's domestic market... It is however limited when comparing the size of national economies

Remember, if you don't read your sources, the lizard-men win.

Ummm interesting thread.

Nice work Steve.

Pretty weird post

Yes chances of further fighting have increased. I think the US would not really want to be involved.

Losses would be high on both sides if escalated.

look at Chinas aggressive south sea expansion.

Thats more concerning.

One question I never see asked is how close have we already come to all out war. How many Cuban Missile Crises have occurred that have yet to be fully realized? Did we truly realize how close we came in the Cuban Crisis until much much later? Would anyone outside of the highest levels of clearance have known about the Northwood's Document (and the reason for Lemnitzer's subsequent firing) or Bobby's meeting with Anatoly Dobrynin?

How close did we come when the Kiev Coup failed to secure Crimea? What stopped them?

Edited by Liveload

One question I never see asked is how close have we already come to all out war. How many Cuban Missile Crises have occurred that have yet to be fully realized? Did we truly realize how close we came in the Cuban Crisis until much much later? Would anyone outside of the highest levels of clearance have known about the Northwood's Document (and the reason for Lemnitzer's subsequent firing) or Bobby's meeting with Anatoly Dobrynin?

I think we've come closer to war than anybody knows, but not from the headline grabbing events or because one side deliberately set the ball in motion. Rather by small things that could have gotten out of control if the circumstances were slightly different, yet didn't because one or both sides did the smart thing and didn't do something stupid. Having so many people armed for so long without any major accidental clashes is quite an achievement given the rhetoric pumped into the military forces on all sides.

How close did we come when the Kiev Coup failed to secure Crimea? What stopped them?

Not sure what you mean. If you mean "how close did Ukraine come to full war with Russia if it had attempted to resist the Russian invasion a few days after the change in power in Kiev?" the answer is extremely close IMHO because that was what Russia was seeking.

Ukraine's new leadership directly stated that they wouldn't be tricked into being attacked as Georgia was. And no matter how many times Russian (sorry, Green Men) battered down Ukrainian barracks gates with BTRs and Tygrs, ransacked and removed weapons, occasionally beat up Ukrainian soldiers, etc. in order to provoke a fight the Ukrainians "didn't rise to the bait". But if they had, then the Russian forces in eastern Ukraine would have been there sooner and with peace keeper symbols in full display instead of later with painted over in green or white paint vehicles.

If you mean how close the West came to war with Russia over any part of the crisis of the last year, then the answer is close to absolute zero.

Steve