Trenchant analysis of post-Soviet playbook & why Crimea's not the same

sburke,

Here is an article discussing jets riding along side the plane just before, can you say electronically acquired droned aircraft. Anyone care to comment? This hits on Germany and Russia current relations. Maybe, this relates to Ukraine?

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/03/was-germanwings-jetliner-taken-down-as-a-message-to-germany-not-to-align-with-russia/

Here is an article discussing jets riding along side the plane just before, can you say electronically acquired droned aircraft. Anyone care to comment? This hits on Germany and Russia current relations. Maybe, this relates to Ukraine?

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/03/was-germanwings-jetliner-taken-down-as-a-message-to-germany-not-to-align-with-russia/

Seriously, you are living on borrowed time here posting junk like that.

Seriously borrowed time.

Do Right... if you want to put on a tinfoil hat, that is your right. But it's not the right thing for this Forum. Not even when it's on topic, which your junk posts aren't. And I see that's pretty much all you are here for. I think I already warned you once. Tell you what. Instead of wasting my time double checking if I did issue a warning or not, I'll just issue you one now and ask everybody to remind me the next time you post some nonsense conspiracy theory crap. Save us all a lot of time.

Steve

P.S. K2 in Ukraine... well, it's at least funnier than the crucified child "news"

Seriously though, be careful with what you post here, especially if you have hot sources, Putin's people are watching this site closely.

42 ;)

Vincere, sarcasm (as I am sure you know) is a lot more difficult to convey in online forums, than in real life conversation. So just out of curiosity - did you mean this seriously or was that more of a joke? You are certainly entitled to your opinion either way, I am just curious as to what you had meant when you wrote this...Also, I apologize for my ignorance, but what is the significance of 42 in this context?

Vincere, sarcasm (as I am sure you know) is a lot more difficult to convey in online forums, than in real life conversation. So just out of curiosity - did you mean this seriously or was that more of a joke? You are certainly entitled to your opinion either way, I am just curious as to what you had meant when you wrote this...Also, I apologize for my ignorance, but what is the significance of 42 in this context?

He was being very sarcastic, as for 42, its a popular reference from the book "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy", 42 is the answer to the ultimate question of the universe.

He was being very sarcastic, as for 42, its a popular reference from the book "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy", 42 is the answer to the ultimate question of the universe.

Thank you for  your break-down Raptorx7. It makes a lot more sense (to me) now based on your explanation.

Fair nuff. Nidan,check our dropbox. I recreated your qb as well i could,the file.didnt work in black sea. Your defense of le hamelet with ost front truppen has been superb, though you must see at this point loss is ineviteable. Though a pyyrhic victory for me at best.

:lol:  Believe it or no, some women play war games. And dang, bitches don't like sexism.

You know that occurred to me.....but no it can't be.....it must be a joke. Women aren't usually that dopey

Edited by Nidan1

Nidan1,

At first I thought you had lost all of your sense of humor, but your last 2 post were so fuunnny, perfect timing too. Loved reading the Hobbit. This Black Sea is fantastic to this woman, and I have told so many teenages male and female, about it recently, I would have to count them on my fingers and toes.

Bravo, to the makers of the new Black Sea holodeck. I AM HOPING it is so real it will be enough for people to experience they won't have to do it for real. I know some people may have to but the lesser and safer (AFV) support the better.

I am definitely a mushy human at the moment, not your fault.

IanL,

Love your eye and brow, feel as if someone dear is watching over me, it is so comforting, sorry if that's too mushy, but honestly, after loosing a pet duck, to a hawk 1 hour ago, flew into its cage door and did a frontal assault (dead). Thanks for warning about the article, you did mean the article or no? Either way I think I got your point. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE.

Edited by Do Right

Do Right,

Unless I'm mistaken, you are the only known self-identified female playing CMx2. Indeed, you may be the only such playing BFC games. Period. If so, that's a shame, since females are a burgeoning part of the game market in general, and BFC has many games from which to choose--at all levels from grand strategic down to individual soldier, gun and tank tactical level. We guys have no lock on interest in military tech, weapons and warfare. Indeed, when I was in college, most of the students in my Military History class were female. We now have female A-10 pilots and B-2 pilots, female Tactical Action Officers and skippers in the Navy, women in the ground combat arms long closed to them. These and many more could become BFC's customers. Why not?  There may well be others here of your gender, but they are here incognito. The last I recall, it's been years since we last had a woman on the CM Forums. So long ago, I believe, that CMx2 didn't yet exist. If you're really the only one, may you be but the first of many more to come. Besides, isn't it time to find a better way to fight the Battle of the Sexes?!

Regards,

John Kettler 

So surprised there aren't more women folk. Well, makers of this game get ready for a boom of new female gamers, I am bragging about it. Many are finding ways to afford it, but by this summer they plan on having accounts. As far as battle of the sexes, many concessions could be made by the results of winning and losing this hot game!!!!! I better start practicing if, I want any choice regarding when that happens. Got the tablet version, soon buying the master piece Black Sea. Some of the youngsters said their Xbox accounts (interñet) connection were hacked into, tank game. SO, I said, why not try Black Sea. He said, yes the graphics are good but, they are not allowed to be perfectly accurate, the military has to approve it. I REMEMBER you said that, a few years ago, so I nodded agreeing. That short conversation was the first time he has talked all year. Black Sea broke his thick exterior. I NEEDED something to get him to communicate after tragedy. He even smiled!!!!! Dimples and all.

Edited by Do Right