Manual Typo

c3k,

I make manual typos constantly. I also make automatic ones, somewhere at the brain-finger interface. Consequently, I almost invariably get "filed" for "field," "commnet" for "comment" and "commnad" for "command." Doubly irritating considering I'm not a fast typist and because of attention and focus issues, tend to lose track of what I'm typing and where! Also, for reasons unknown, I seem to be able to type the same short words back to back and often don't notice. Thank goodness for word processors!

Regards,

John Kettler

Oh, sure. Make fun of the exhausted beta tester. Well, beta-fu on you! Because of this relentless taunting, I've just told Steve to REMOVE all traces of frogmen, to include limpet mines, rebreathers, spotting based on bubble trails, "fish in the facemask startle effect", underwater shockwave wounding mechanism, spear gun fights, water in the barrel pressure spikes, and other cool things too cool to mention anymore. Yeah, THAT'S what's been taking up months of time. Now it's all flushed down the drain.

Hope you mean people are happy now. Where's my ball? I want to go home now...

(Friggin' tease ME! I'll show them. Mutter, mutter, mumber...)

:)

Ken (tongue in cheek for any extra-terrestrials who don't understand human humor)

(Oh, a P.S. to THAT^^^ Purely in jest. In fact, my tongue in cheek comment, was, itself, tongue in cheeks. Which brings up the question of how many tongues can fit in a cheek? But we digress...)

Oh, sure. Make fun of the exhausted beta tester. Well, beta-fu on you! Because of this relentless taunting, I've just told Steve to REMOVE all traces of frogmen, to include limpet mines, rebreathers, spotting based on bubble trails, "fish in the facemask startle effect", underwater shockwave wounding mechanism, spear gun fights, water in the barrel pressure spikes, and other cool things too cool to mention anymore. Yeah, THAT'S what's been taking up months of time. Now it's all flushed down the drain.

Hope you mean people are happy now. Where's my ball? I want to go home now...

(Friggin' tease ME! I'll show them. Mutter, mutter, mumber...)

Ken (tongue in cheek for any extra-terrestrials who don't understand human humor)

(Oh, a P.S. to THAT^^^ Purely in jest. In fact, my tongue in cheek comment, was, itself, tongue in cheeks. Which brings up the question of how many tongues can fit in a cheek? But we digress...)

You really need to get some sleep, Ken. You're blithering.

Michael