Fundamental Issues for the Peng Challenge Thread: It's Fun and Mental!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No time for a proper update. Seems that people at work actually want me to ... work these days. I guess that is a good thing.

In my game with Stuka, I have finished trimming the hedges with HE, and am now creeping forward (into the open) to examine my handiwork. Only problem so far is that Stuka's men seem to be equipped with squad-destroying Willie Pete bazookas. Not pleased about that.

Nothing to report on game with OGSF. So far, it has been a 10 minute soundtrack of birds chirping.

That is all.

Gee... how am I ever going to be able to tell just where Stuka's men are in this scenario???

Maybe by listening to the exploding inside walls as he stealthily moves towards my positions.

No lie. Every couple of minutes or so there's a big BANG! and a corresponding cloud of smoke from an outlying building. Huh... that's either Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants being really subtle in his approach or granpa tried to program the VCR again.

Pathetic.

Gee... how am I ever going to be able to tell just where Stuka's men are in this scenario???

Maybe by listening to the exploding inside walls as he stealthily moves towards my positions.

No lie. Every couple of minutes or so there's a big BANG! and a corresponding cloud of smoke from an outlying building. Huh... that's either Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants being really subtle in his approach or granpa tried to program the VCR again.

Pathetic.

Fear my Engineers'O'Doom!

Clearly you are unprepared for an advance through buildings otherwise you wouldn't be exposing your troops to observation in an attempt to counter my sneeeksy tactics.

You are so screwed in this one. As in all others I might add.

Fortunately for your endangered Krautruppen, I am on vacation as of tomorrow and will be enjoying the sights, sounds and beers of Munich, Nuremberg and a lovely mountain chalet in the Austrian Alps for Christmas. I will be bothered by your impudent mewlings not a whit.

Going against tradition this year I will not be sending you your much anticipated lump of coal. Not only do you not deserve it, but I know you would only waste it trying to heat your spotty arse up.

Enjoy your driveway shovelling duties in the ice-hell of Akron.

Fortunately for your endangered Krautruppen, I am on vacation as of tomorrow and will be enjoying the sights, sounds and beers of Munich, Nuremberg and a lovely mountain chalet in the Austrian Alps for Christmas.

Returning to the Berghof for old times' sake? It must stir lots of warm memories. As would lighting a petrol fire outside the Führerbunker in Berlin, no doubt.

Michael