Flavor Object request

Say the little out house is nice, but can we also get a German Guard Shack in Striped Red/white/black?

Also some more Propaganda posters would be nice, any chance of getting some really large Poster that could cover a side of a building?

maybe some dead horses with flies, and parts of wagons... I know.. its kinda messed up, but hell, I just played a scenerio, and bodies were all over after an Artillery barage!

There never is really one last request with a game soo outstanding, so I guess... just keep up the good work and keep em coming is in order.

many thanks,

Juergen

...and some wrecked civilian autos/farm trucks. And while we're at it, morbid though it is, it would add atmosphere if we could have dead/incapacitated bodies. They don't have to be gory, just the dead we have now in game.

But they are 3D models, so I'm assume it takes alot of work, so I don't expect a lot of new objects throughout this game's run.

One used to be able to destroy some vehicles/inf after creating a scenario in the first turn(s), then baking the game and let people play from there. That is one way to achieve a map with lots of destruction and death already in place. Is that no longer possible?

One used to be able to destroy some vehicles/inf after creating a scenario in the first turn(s), then baking the game and let people play from there. That is one way to achieve a map with lots of destruction and death already in place. Is that no longer possible?

You can certainly place destroyed and burning vehicles in the map editor. Not so sure about strewing the place with corpses...

Apparently not. It was mentioned (Steve?), that nobody actually used the bake function, so they scrapped it entirely for CMBN. :( I´d love to start on a map, that has dust´n smoke from a previous bombardement, shattered trees, and more. So far we just can place craters, predamage buildings and burning/destroyed vehicles/bunkers. A "damage" option should also be available for trees, walls n more. So far it´s a bit of a half hearted affair, as the functions are already in the game, not yet in the editor.

There were a few requests for additional flavor objects in CMSF too but they never gave us any. My guess is because if you added them in a module it would make any scenario using them unplayable by some one without the module when it otherwise wouldn't be.

There were a few requests for additional flavor objects in CMSF too but they never gave us any. My guess is because if you added them in a module it would make any scenario using them unplayable by some one without the module when it otherwise wouldn't be.

Well, they could just put them in a patch. :)

However, remember that flavor objects need to be coded in as well as designed, since they are supposed to offer cover, but not concealment (or is it the other way round? I can never remember...). Thus, it is probably more work than it might seem.